Reviews for Girl Power!
Loving the story so far! Keep up the great work!
Blue AuRa Akage chapter 6 . 7/12
New chapter! Thanks️️️️️
917brat chapter 6 . 7/12
this sounds utterly amazing, and I wonder she did recognize James and Sirius in their animagus forms right?
NicoleR85 chapter 6 . 7/11
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
RebeliousOne chapter 6 . 7/11
I can't wait to see how she handles everything. It makes sense that she is hiding a colder personality after what she went through. She wouldn't have survived the Dursley's intact if she had been naïve. I love it that she plans to protect her brother from the headmaster.
Tychon chapter 6 . 7/11
Adorable.
Tychon chapter 5 . 7/3
This is amazing! Please continue this wonderful piece.
dark knight 52 chapter 5 . 6/19
simple i love it. this has clear view of what you are picturing. it's beautiful
Nerdy Gamer chapter 5 . 6/11
oh man I think I am addicted to this story. I love the subtle crossovers...and i say subtle because its mostly concepts rather than full on plots and characters. Its actually really nice not having to follow along with so many characters and plots. I like crossovers but sometimes they gey out of hand. So I really hope it continues this way and I really look forward to what is to come.
Blue AuRa Akage chapter 5 . 6/9
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
UnsanMusho chapter 5 . 6/9
Hmm... nice to see Serena be nice to her sibling, but I was hoping to see some sort of confrontation between her and her parents. That being said I wonder what it would be like when she meets Dumbledore?
gginsc chapter 4 . 6/9
I wondered why she did not know who they were. With all her magic abilities surely she could tell they were animagus.
RebeliousOne chapter 5 . 6/9
Love it! I'm thrilled that Ron didn't show up. The twins are awesome, Ron and Ginny not so much. Those two would be in on Dumbles plans no doubt. I'm glad that Serena and her brother are hanging out. Another thing, I can't wait to see how Serena handles Dumbles. Hopefully she shuts him down hard. Serena is a Griffindor and I can't see her having the patience for playing games with the old man.
comodo50 chapter 4 . 6/5
I was about to wonder about her not noticing about them with telepathy/mindread. Nice to know I was wrong at the end

Also, the familiar would've warned their human in case of interlopers that aren't what they seem to be
917brat chapter 4 . 5/26
I can't wait to see what you are going to have happen and I seriously hope you decide to update this again soon because I would so love to read more of this.