Reviews for What Happened to Becka?
am writing chapter 2 . 8/7/2004
This fanfic is so awesome! I love it! I always wondered what happened to Becka. And now I know. I need to right a Ring fic. Probably a songfic. *Here's Evanescence playing* And I have the perfect song*runs to write songfic*
Samara Morgan-ring chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
THIS IS SO GOOD YOU HAFTA CONTINUE and check out one of my Ring stories.
RuthlessStyleFreak chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
This is great...please continue. And there's now a Ring/Ringu section on
Blessed Spirit chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
Very good, that story started to creep me out, lol.

Lyn
nickbutt chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Neat! I liked this! )
Bloody Vixen chapter 2 . 5/15/2003
Cool! MOre please!
Come on COLLAPSE chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
Oh spooky! AUGH! *runs and hides, first giving a trophy that says "best spooky story to make people more paranoid than they already may be"*

Keep up the good work!
Matrix Refugee chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
BR! I saw the movie not too long ago and it scared the heck out of me! For a week, I could not get the image of... but I digress... Whoa! This packs as much of a wallop as the film did!
Tiffany Lee chapter 2 . 4/16/2003
Oh spooky I thought thiswas a one shot. Well seeing how it's not update soon
Noelle chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
That was absolutely wonderful! I feel so bad for Becka...you are going to save her, right? Anyways, you have really progressed as a writer and I am so proud of you. _

Luv you lots!

:-) Noelle (-:
Abhorrent Funeral chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
*shudders*

Here's a question that Samara would seem to ask. "How many does it take a lightbuld? Answer."

Of course the answer to this one would be just stay in the dark. Im odd.

This is a very good chapter. Makes you think far to mucho. I got a headach. haha!
Abhorrent Funeral chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
This is a good story.

I always wondered what happened to Becca.

WEE!
Tiffany Lee chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
This is so great. You are very talented, you must think like the writers of this movie because I could so see this happening if they would have showed what happened to Becca. Very well written
Mangolia-kiss chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
ahh, thats so cool! I always wonderd what happened to Becca.
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
omg that was a great story i could just see it happeneing...im freaked out again