Reviews for Self Inflicted Stupidity
This story deserves way more reviews because it really is wonderful! The characterization of both malfoys are adorable! Great work
Loved it
DancingStars45 chapter 4 . 5/10
This was wonderfully crafted! I loved how in depth you got with the characters without making it seem like a lot of work. You’ve done really well! Off I go to your list of other works in hopes for more wonderful!
Meowmeow chapter 1 . 4/25
This is definitely one of the better scorose pieces i've read recently. I loved the continuity between chapters and all the family elements. Thanks for the fuzzy feelings (:
MoonstoneAndStarDust chapter 4 . 3/31
I really loved this. So well fleshed out in so many areas. One of my new favorites!
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 4 . 3/28
Not sure who I loved more here. Draco or Scorpius. I think Draco just steals it.
For a short flicket there was a decent amount of action and emotions to sink your teeth into.
I look forward to seeing more stories by you in the future! (I hope!)
AMBERJANUS chapter 4 . 3/28
A beautiful story... love it...
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 3 . 3/23
Love, love, love this! Slytherin Rose is actually one of my favourite Houses for her, and here you've done a wonderful job of capturing that without making her unlikable. The writing here also seems completely effortless; a joy to read!
Looking forward to the next instalment.
Nat chapter 2 . 3/19
Please please please update soon I love this so much
Interesting start, especially with a Hufflepuff Scorpius and Slytherin Rose in the mix. I hope you continue so we can see where such a combination would end up!
Ismay Azure chapter 1 . 3/7
Love this! Al i can perfect!
Connected-by-a-Semicolon chapter 1 . 3/7
You have a very well-written first chapte that’s really drawn me into your story. Without being prosaic, you’ve clearly characterized both Rose and Scorpius and created a point of conflict that readers will be wondering about. I hope you’re able to update this regularly.
deceptive-serenade chapter 1 . 3/7