Reviews for Across the Hall
bob the love god chapter 8 . 5/23/2019
wdym we love u please continue this story! pleaassssse
yeet chapter 8 . 7/19/2018
keep it up ples k thxbye
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2018
Dang this was a really good story. I'm sad you're not continuing, but for what it's worth I really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2018
Lol u rly do suck
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2018
Aw this was really good! Sad your prob giving it up... :(
Shauna Kullden chapter 8 . 7/17/2018
Lolz
ThankYouKanyeVeryCool chapter 8 . 7/16/2018
Please don't discontinue.
Honestly, even a possible discontinuation makes me sad. If people don't read your stories then I'll read them in their place. I'll review, I'll follow, I'll support your stories. But please don't give this one up. You're a talented writer, and your stories make me happy. I loved Miss Wild Card, but I was a huge poop and didn't review. I'm sorry. And I love Rachel. She's a badass that isn't afraid to throw a hairbrush when it's needed. Okay, sorry off topic. But, yeah, I like this story, and I plan on reading many more of them. Even if you discontinue this one. But just know that people do like this story (MEEEEEE). So, yeah. That was pretty long. But seriously. Please don't discontinue?
Pretty please with a Percy on top,
ThankYouKanyeVeryCool
The Glassman chapter 8 . 7/16/2018
AW! don't leave! which fandom are you moving to?
King of Heroes Gilgamesh chapter 8 . 7/16/2018
Well... I guess that's that... nothing we can do about it.
lightintodarkness8 chapter 8 . 7/16/2018
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i cri omg i just started reading this
lightintodarkness8 chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
Oh my god that was so cool how you incorporated all those authors...i totally agree about the one with uncle rick
hypernova2718 chapter 7 . 5/3/2018
Thank you for the chapter. Glad you are back.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2018
I wish you the best of luck. And remember you are always stronger than you realize.
Crb04 chapter 6 . 4/8/2018
I hope you get feeling better. I'm honestly excited for you to come back though. This is a good story and will be disappointed if I dont get an ending.
hypernova2718 chapter 6 . 4/9/2018
Take your time. God still loves you no matter what. He wants to walk with you, work with you, and help you too.