Reviews for Izuku vs The Garden Boy
pheathers chapter 9 . 1/13/2019
I WAS SO SCARED but thank god everything ends up good.

it was honestly such a great chapter. they have both really valid arguments and it felt real and true to the characters. also i was totally with Izuku about the whole competition point, because that's like one of the define trait of Bakugo, but passed the surprise it actually sounds like something Bakugo would say ?

idk you just have a really interesting take on the characters and their relationships, and you exploit it good, and it give an all new perspective on them which totally could fit in the canon and without making them ooc. i love it.

that said the end disappointed me a little. Bakugo asks why Izuku would still love him despite the bullying (it that was indeed what he was talking about, and i'm pretty sure it was), and Izuku doesn't actually give an answer ? more like he does but it's about another thing entirelystill absolutely valid and relevant, but not the answer i felt should have come up.

like, i was hoping Izuku would finally share his own feelings about the whole bullying thing ? (knowing that Bakugo definitely have issues with that and regret it) you know, how he lived it, how he healed, how he forgave Bakugo and when, why he still keeps loving him, all that.

also Izuku said to Bakugo that he shouldn't feel like he's not good enough because of that except he totally should ? i mean he bullied him for years and badly. i love what you do with Bakugo concerning this matter, but then it doesn't quite follow with Izuku lmao.

awesome job anyway, i'll keep reading
pheathers chapter 8 . 1/13/2019
they're so cute, and sometimes awkward but in a lovely way, and Izuku is pinning so hard lmao, and i liked the little background you throw here and there
pheathers chapter 7 . 1/13/2019
it's a date ! god my heart, i can't wait
pheathers chapter 6 . 1/10/2019
I really love what you're doing with the relationships' dynamics. it feel natural, and realistic, and it's in character. also the fact that Daiki is quirkless is really an interesting parallel with Izuku. i mean it was obviously the goal here, but it just struck me specifically know because you use the full potential of that. and you use it good, that was a good chapter, emotional and all.

also also usually I don't like the whole "i'm going to steal your boyfriend" storyline but somehow you make it work ? it surely because you make sure that it all happens with respect, like, between Izuku and Daiki but also from Izuki and the Katsuki/Daiki relationship. and honestly good call, i for one am glad you made it.

anyways, keep the good job.
pheathers chapter 5 . 1/10/2019
ok that was adorable and it totally got me by surprise. it's honestly a nice background you gave to Kacchan here, totally change the perspective from his point of view on the whole thing. though he absolutely messed it up and took things too far indeed lmao.

on another note i wish you'll keep digging this whole matter. i mean so far i like where you're going, but i guess what i would like to read is some proper apologies from Kacchan ? also that Izuki stops acting like it didn't leave him some marks ? because it totally would, and, idk, maybe he's already healed here, but i feel like this kind of bullying is the kind who leaves scars for life.

(sorry i'm being insistent, i'm just really sensitive when it comes to that, but like i said it really good so far and you're not that much who bother bringing this up for starting)

anyways, let's see what happens next.
pheathers chapter 4 . 1/10/2019
omg omg omg, I can't wait to see what happens

(but that said, i hope the whole bullying thing is addressed ? because the way it seems here it looks like you'll just kinda overlook it, but that some really harsh bullying we're talking here. i mean Kacchan told him to kill himself so, yeah, i'd love it if that was actually addressed)
bright places chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
This hit me with all the happy feels right where I needed them! Thank you for this gem!
Anonymous thot chapter 14 . 10/16/2018
I love it
Anonymous Thot chapter 12 . 10/16/2018
I read chapter 12 and suddenly hoped for a three way
Wilde306 chapter 14 . 9/27/2018
I loved this. I loved everything about it. Hell I ended up reading the entire thing in a few hours! This will certainly be added to my list of favs! Thanks for sharing your work on here!
Fanslashtic chapter 14 . 8/30/2018
I absolutely adore this story of yours! Such a cute, fluffy, and to be honest completely cringed story! I loved every second of it!
KathrynRose916 chapter 14 . 8/29/2018
That was so fluffy and cute! I loved it! You stuck with such a strong ending while making everyone happy. Awesome job!
myherobakugou chapter 14 . 8/28/2018
OMG this was so good! I couldn't stop reading once I started. You have such a great mature handle on the characters and thank you for not taking the old cliche routes!

This was just so much FUN! to read!

Thanks for the ride XD
myherobakugou chapter 13 . 8/28/2018
damn, the way you write it... it's so...lifelike... like i'm there!
myherobakugou chapter 12 . 8/28/2018
"a brick wall katsuki! I'd dump me to hit that!"

I had to get up, walk away from my computer and laugh for 10 mins ! Daiki's sheer enthusiasm and awe is just so freaken adorable and heart wrenching and omg he's the best OC character I think I've ever read, lol.

This was just epic. You're right, this is My Hero Academia! lol