Reviews for Izuku vs The Garden Boy
I feel
TheAngelicPyro chapter 4 . 3/27/2018
YIKES OH GOODNESS FREAKING HECK-
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2018
This is so wrong... u should have made izuku super depressed to make angst and then make daili do smth shity so we can have happyendiiiinnnnngggggggg.
TheAngelicPyro chapter 3 . 3/24/2018
Dammit I hate Daiki. Really only because he's ruining my goddamn ship. Can he get hit with a Detroit Smash or something? Kacchan really needs Deku to have him make those noises instead.
BookWormAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
I want Tododeku to make Kaachan jealous
EtheriousLogia chapter 3 . 3/13/2018
Please just give OC a fatal flaw, don’t make DEKU evil plz
AsamiRei3105 chapter 3 . 3/13/2018
I...I don't know what to say...I feel so sorry for Izuku and I hate Daiki but I also love him so I don't know xD. Your story is painfull to read T.T poor Izuku. Kacchan I like you but...but...Anyway I really love your story and I want to see how you'll bring them together after this. I don't feel like it's a Katsudeku pairing so I'm a bit confused xD I'm looking forward the next chapterI hope that my english isn't too bad xD )
Ja ne!
AsamiRei3105 chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
I...I don't know what to say...I feel so sorry for Izuku and I hate Daiki but I love him so I don't know xD. Your story is painfull to read T.T poor Izuku. Kacchan I like you but...but... Anyway I really love your story and I want to see how you'll bring them together after this. I don't fell like it's a Katsudeku pairing so I'm a bit confused xD I'm looking forward the next chapterI hope that my english isn't to bad xD)
Ja ne!
viki chapter 2 . 3/10/2018
No se si odiar o felicitar a Daiki me confunde este fanfic
Gracias por el capi
HardSonadowFanGirl chapter 2 . 3/9/2018
Oh dayum! Izuku is getting seriouse! HELL YEAH!
Lord Wolfe chapter 2 . 3/9/2018
Jealousy works both ways. He could win this without doing a thing to Daiki. He should start dating someone (like Todoroki maybe) and act all lovey dovey with him in front of Bakugou and frequently talk about how awesome and strong he is. That would certainly twist Kacchan's guts :)
MarinaTheJolteonMaster chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
Usually not into this kind of shippy romance (especially when jealousy is involved)

But I gotta admit this is overall an interesting dilemma for Izuku. I might be following this one.
HardSonadowFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
Oh damn! This is AWESOME! Can't wait till the next chapter! Also can't get enough of jealous Izuku!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
Update soon can’t wait to see what happens next
viki chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
De verdad que fue un golpe el leer sobre Daiki T.T pobre Izuku como va a hacer para tener a Kacchan para el solo
Gracias por compartir tu trabajo ;)
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »