Reviews for Thoth's servant
numom1 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
I started reading this story on stargatefan, which only went through Chapter 6 and then found the other two chapters here. I'm really hoping you come back and finish this story at some point as I'm really enjoying it and find it fascinating when Daniel is an immortal and has lived for thousands of years.

This is a great story and I really hope you finish it! Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Aaaargh! This must be finished!
AstraLily chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
I love this story! Are you ever going to update it? This is one of the best crossovers I've ever read! (And I've read a lot of them because crossovers are usually the best when done well.) I really hope you will update this story - at least with a story outline or ideas if you don't want to continue with actual chapters. Again, this is awesome!
like it but chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
this story has been under revision since 2004 will it ever be completed?
polly chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
i'm one of those silent lurkers.

i love this story so much that i've

read it 7 times already.

please, please finish this story.

i know that it has been awhile since you

last wrote. but, this is too good a story (in

my opinion) to give up on.

thank you for a very well written story.
houserlz chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
any chance you'll come back to this story?
Darth Sanctus chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Erurawien chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
This is really really good. I'm glad I found this - I've been having a slight obsession with reading all HL/SG1 crossovers. More specifically ones that have Daniel as an Immortal. Love this, hope you continue it soon!
WildIrishRose31 chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
Grr... when are you going to update this story. It is so hard to find a well written crossover and this one is so damn interesting I want to know what happens next and not sleep at all.
J chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
Write more!
Hiyami chapter 10 . 6/13/2008
Read this story till part 6 on quite a while back and only recently discovered the other chapters in FFN. I would really love it if you updated it again. Hopefully you haven't lost the plot by now _ Everyone can hope so long as the story's up and the summary hasn't said discontinued. Not all crossovers are as seamless as this has been, so here's to hoping you'd update as it's a bloody good one to let it go.
forestwife chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
hmm... I know it's been years since you last updated this, but I can hope, right? I first found this story ages ago on a different site, but it only went up to part 6, so I've hunted it down again! I was so happy when I saw that there was more of it on this site! But it isn't enough - please please write more!
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
Interesting story. I hope you continue it.
Quiet Fury chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
*pokes* I know it's been years since it's been updated, but I'd really like to know if it will be continued.

I love this story and I keep coming back to read it over and over again.

So, please, please, please! Let me know if and when this will continue. *does the patented puppy dog look*
Kalann chapter 10 . 1/11/2008
I love this story. Well done. Please can we have some more?