Reviews for Primal Instinct
Miss Tis chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
There is much that I could say, but I just don't know how to word it all. This story is AMAZING so far! AMAZINGLY AWESOME and VERY will written. SUCH a relief of other stories I have read. SUCH A RELIEF! You have NO IDEA! Please, please, PLEASE continue this story! PLEASE! I finally found a good story and of course there is only one chapter. *Sad Face* You did a GREAT job with the characters, Vegeta especially. It's almost like a movie. And the perfect amount of suspense. It MUST be finished. If it's not, I must say, I might die. If I haven't mentioned, I LOVE this so far!
Quilapayuna chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
This is really quite superb, I know you haven't updated in a LONG time but I would definitely urge you to reconsider and continue. You had a good idea going on.
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
NO! You have to continue!
joy chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
This fic is so good, lots of drama, and Vegeta showing [however small an amount of] emotions, the "gang" back together again, a possable new [dieing] race, and everybody perfecty in character :p Ya gotta wright more, and please tell me when u post it!

all ur work means nothing unless its finished,

Born4Glory chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
What an interesting beginning. I have a feeling this will soon be one hell of a great story. Update soon.

-ReignOfTerror aka Born4Glory-
Pupetta chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
you left...

A cliffhanger...

HOW COULD YOU? (it IS an excellent way to get reviews, though...)

_ Excellent start! I love all of the characterization you put in here. The reader really gets a sense of the characters' fears and inner thoughts- we get to see their humanity (...although I'm really not sure that's the right word in this situation...) and more of a multi-faceted personality instead of the usual stereotypical "Angry Vegeta" "Dumb Goku" "Witchish ChiChi", which doesn't even scrape the surface of their characters, nor define them in any way.

Your plot development is also good. _ I love how you raise the tension slowly to the climax in the end! The slow building of tension really helps to suck in the reader. I'm totally caught!

Can you e-mail me when you update? My E-mail is :D hehee

I hope you have the opportunity to update this soon, and that you continue to work on this! As a student author myself, I know there's barely ever enough time to work on stories at this time of year, with finals, AP Tests, SATs, ACTs, or whatever equivalent chewing up time and energy.

I sincerely hope you can update this soon, though! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter, whether it's published tomorrow, or in June.

Great job!
Cin of an Angel chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Wow, this should be an interesting story. It has a different plot from any thing I've read before that's dbz related. I have to admitt, I thought it sounded kind of boring, but I knew your writing skills would spark it up and they did!

Wonderful job on the characters! You did them perfectly, and nothing they did was unbelievable in the least bit. I especially like how you've done Bulma. I think she's a hard character to work with, trust me, I've tried, but you've done great. Bravo!

*Ahem* Yes, I do think the story line is developing very well, and I do so love your cliffhanger! So good!

Well, I hope you'll type more soon! And don't worry about any lack of reviews, dbz stories are hard to get them cause there's so many other stories out there. It's not at all that your story's bad, I quite enjoyed it. Well, I'm off so keep up the good work!
SkinThymble chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
NOO! Don't end the chapter there! Aww fish paste... anyway because you left off there I will come back everyday and bug you until it's ended - IT'S JUST THAT GOOD! *~Peace~*
Mariah Ashley chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Nice chapter! Can't wait for your next update! Continue soon!