Reviews for Nothing is Eternal
Tony McNucklz chapter 8 . 5/24/2020
interesting, but a little forced. i would expect thexan to be a bit more cold. calculating. it seems like you are forcing the groundwork for emotional attachment to the other characters. it's too fast. this is a warrior. born and raised in combat and conflict. a royal aristocrat. groomed for command. as capable of fighting on the front line as commanding the strategy of an entire fleets campaign. this man brought the republic to it's knees, and snapped the spine of the sith barely a week ago on their homeworld. and all of this when he's barely out of his teens. he's butchered legions of enemies to bring them to heel, he must by necessity be a staggeringly emotionally disciplined person. in war he has surely had his bell rung, so i would expect that after the initial bought of dizziness and disorientation he would reassert his self discipline. the constant smirks and small smiles just seem off for someone with such an experienced history. i would expect gratitude to han for his aid, but the forced loyalty like an abused cat that latches on to the first person to treat him kindly seems vastly out of logical behavior from a conqueror of galaxy-spanning civilizations. I'm not saying he has to be a robot, but i recommend you think about just how much this man has lived in his young but supremely experienced life. how monumentally mature he should be.
Tony McNucklz chapter 5 . 5/24/2020
one problem. wouldn't thexan have wanted to search the place he woke up? he knkws his brother killed him in his father, the emperor's, presence. so wouldn't he assume one of them put him their, and maybe left him something? tools, a message, his lightsaber... he could probably take control of the droids, in fact i would expect the emperor to have slaved them to thexans command whenever he woke.
seems like a big hole in the story. and several imperial war droids sound hella useful.
edboy4926 chapter 8 . 10/22/2019
Awesome story.
Please continue.

Is there a chance that if the Resistance loses all of their ships again like in TLJ, Thexan discovers that his father left behind a fleet of ships and soldiers in hibernation for Thexan to use to conquer the galaxy?

What, if Palpy can do it, why can't that old dude as well?
Jaykid1 chapter 8 . 10/22/2019
I like it, keep it up.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 8 . 9/15/2019
Hehehe, yup, that was a nice few chapters. I especially like how you're keeping Thexan's personality and 'princely ideals' consistent. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 2 . 9/15/2019
Holy shit! I wish I'd have found this story sooner! While I try to avoid sequel trilogy stories out of principle, the fact that you're 'crossing over' with the Eternal Empire games just drew me in. And I'm SO GLAD it did! Knowing you, this story is probably going to be epically awesome!
WarriorsCre3d chapter 8 . 5/1/2019
Hope to see something new soon. This is such and original and well carried out idea, I find myself constantly rereading it.

Can't wait for the next chapter
Haloangel391 chapter 8 . 3/3/2019
Please keep writing this! It’s wonderful. Truly a great concept. :)
TheVampireStrahd chapter 8 . 1/14/2019
So excited for the new chapter! I'm so excited that we are finally in Force Awakens territory. Really looking forward to seeing Starkiller Base firing the super weapon and see what happens next..

Please update soon
WarriorsCre3d chapter 6 . 11/29/2018
Very well written can't wait for the next chapter
TheVampireStrahd chapter 6 . 11/11/2018
Extremely happy for a new chapter. Hope you update again soon.

More Please.
Mark chapter 6 . 11/9/2018
Thanks for writing enjoyed it.
LORD-N3XU5 chapter 6 . 11/9/2018
This is good keep it up
Mark Wood chapter 5 . 10/1/2018
Interesting read. Thextan has only ever had what he could earn, thanks to valkorians unique take on child rearing, explains his swift adjustment and lack of brattish behaviour.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 5 . 10/1/2018
Just discovered this story. So far, I'm enjoying this immensely. Really really hungry for more. Please update soon.