Reviews for Theory of Innocence
Chibi Tea chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
CT:Come out, come out where ever you are 'SJ!*FOund the mallet that Yami had taken and hidden from her*

Yami,Bakura: #&%$(()&*$$## *continues to let out a string of egyptian profanities runs out and switches to Japenese*

Yuugi,Ryou:*looks at them like they're crazy*

Ryou:I wonder Where they learned so many cuss words.

Yuugi:I have no idea.
asfghjlk chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
The hell?

Are you on crack sweet cheeks?

Characters like Yugi and Ryou and 'tortured' by BAD fics because stupid authors see them as 'weak and helpless' because their heads are shoved so far up their ass that they can't see straight.

Oh and knock it off with the fangirl Japanese.
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
O.o; wierd. Why in hell's name did you bring Legolas into it? Who tortures Him? WHO DARES TO TORTURE MINE PRECIOUS...*finds Bazooka and begins rampage*
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
godesses? my theory is that they were authoresses, but what do i know? It would make sense if they were. *shrugs* good fic... a little ... random.
IJCMS chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
My theory's that the angst writers like the cute innocent ones best. So they beat them up so they can day dream about them being the ones to save them from their torture. You're theory makes more sense though, I've just confused my self.
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Well... one of the Goddesses is you... and... I dunno who the other one is _ Anyway.. great one-shot.. I really like it.. _
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
Well, Yami Bakura's never been nice to Ryou. I mean, have you read the bit in the manga where that infernal tombrobber... repurposes... the pointer-things on the Ring? (Or heard about it, like me.)
Oracle Mizuno chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Oracle: Neato! I know Brood knows, cuz...

Ryou: Don't give it away, baka.

Oracle: .
Amiasha Ruri chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Are the Godesses from 'Ah My Goddess?' I don't know much about it, but I know they're all sisters, and one has brown hair named Belldandy, I think...

I like this theory! Pretty funny way you wrote this, too. Good theory. _
Jo11 chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Umm, one of the "goddesses" is you, is the other one Miss Brood?

You have a point about the innocent ones atracting angst. But its always POPULAR innocent characters, and not always innocent. If you look in HP fanfics, most angst fics are centered around Draco Malfoy, one of the most popular HP characters, but the least innocent.

You might want to update "Yamis of Tokyo U" on your website.
Millennium Slinky chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
My, my, my. That's strange.

And funny. Very funny.

But the theory's true! It is!

*thinks* I just keep coming up with random comments. I must stop that.

I've never actually seen a Legolas-angst fic, though. *shudders* Elves don't do angst! It just doesn't go with the I'm-going-to-live-forever-and-am-totally-beautiful-so-boo-yah! thing.

All the same - yes, innocence such as that can't exist. Innocence is dead. This world is filled to the brim with evil, evil, evil. *cackles* Yes, it is. Some people try to believe in the good in this world, but that's not enough. We're tainted - we can't do anything about this. Perhaps there once WAS such a thing as a pure heart a long, long, time ago. But then us humans came along, with our machines and our wars, and tore it apart.

*scratches head* I'm demented, aren't I?
Ayrrie chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
yo! cool story...Although it may not be an entirely true theory...heh, as I would know. But it does work for quite a few people.
Rosz-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Mwuah! Hehe, interesting. Very intriguing in trying to figure out WHY there are so many Yugi or Ryou-torture fics. I think the 'goddesses' are You and, I think, Brood. Because her pain-in-the-butt (actually, I think that's how Brood-sama and you-sama generally feel U) muse was mentioned. Well, I dunno.. Is Brood a brunette? Even then, I don't think she calls you "imoto-chan".. Wait, does she? (OO;) Erm, I just don't know anymore.

Ja ne!

~*~Rosz
Kage NoTenshi chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Interesting. I never thought of applying the theory to the authoresses instead of Yami B. Heh, poor Ryou, hearing even MORE voices! _