Reviews for The Woeful Tale of Princess Dirtyfishydishiel
lastofthecrimelords chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
Damn that was funny
Laurenza003 chapter 6 . 8/28/2005
Wow..I'm REALLY lost with all the names and stuff and then annex w/e, but when does she really become gimlis pleasure slave? They ahve doen NOTHING! Anyways, update soon please:D
Green Eve chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
“She wondered where Middle-earth would be in comparison to Earth . . . It wouldn't be the Middle-East, that was for sure, even though their names were close. No, it was probably in some parallel dimension below Earth, but not yet to the Earth's core. That way it would be Middle-earth!
Acharnae chapter 6 . 10/30/2003
It can be difficult to find a appropriate woeful moment, but a true heroine will not let herself be discouraged by lack of cruelty on the side of her captors.

I deeply admire Gimli's patience ("And after a few hours, her whining subsides, which then makes her company improve." - priceless), and I laughed no end about that last line in the halls of Mandos.

Only drawback - no update for some time now. *sniff* Yes I know, muses can't be forced. But I can't wait to find out how or wether Gretel manages to fullfill the set task. Artificial whiskers? Good luck to her.
Acharnae chapter 4 . 10/22/2003
still hilarious.

Favorites so far: the line about there being to many elves to know which one to drool over (gods, can I imagine that...) and of course the spider song.

Legolas reaction to the scroll was nice, too, and the riddles... what a nasty punch line. Poor Gretel. Legolas ignoring her and all the other hotties laughing themselves silly at her cost. And no sparkly castle, either.
Acharnae chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Right. I'm not really able to write a coherrent review right now because I'm still laughing like stupid at the name, the draw-a-number-machine, Forsythial Undomiwen, and of course the task of being a pleasure-slave to one of the company. *Me! Miss, please! Take me!*

That last line is a riot. So are most of the other's.
D chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
It isnt wise to treat bear cubs as pets, as Gretel finds out. And she hasnt done all that she should do yet. What will happen?
Rufferto chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
LOL. Indeed, very entertaining. Keep it up! Or else.:)
Tadriendra of Mirkwood chapter 6 . 8/2/2003
Excellent!

Now, will our princess accomplish her mission?

can't wait to find out, update soon!
Jen chapter 6 . 7/31/2003
OMG this was too funny. I was rolling, of course you knew that because I talked to you as I read it. lol You've inspired me to want to write a plot generated story myself. It's great! I can't wait for the next part, and again you knew that because I told you. lol
Tadriendra of Mirkwood chapter 5 . 6/29/2003
Teehee! LoL, funny chapter!

Update soon!
songelf88 and G.H.S. the warg chapter 5 . 6/26/2003
IT'S THE UPS GUY! God I fell out of my chair on that one! They are evil! So why is a ggod guy one? Oh well.
Me chapter 5 . 6/19/2003
~rolls around laughing~ Wonderful! Hilarious! Write more please. Loved the Python references.
technetium chapter 5 . 6/19/2003
Hehe. Great chapter. My favorite part was the letter from Melian, especially the part about the shrubbery (Ni!). I'm putting this on my favorite stories list.
Dis chapter 5 . 6/18/2003
I wouldnt mind to be in Gretels place, but then, I like Gimli. Not everyone does, but so it is.