Reviews for Afternoon Views
Gen50 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
ah. and there was no description...

i would have loved a description, any kind.

but yes. no wonder Homura was smiling...
Metis chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
HAH! That's one way to liven the place up. *snicker* *waggles finger* That was bad. *grin*
Miakaghost chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I read this elsewhere but wasn't able to review it there. Now I can tell you how much I love it! Hoo boy. If only Konzen knew...then again, on the other hand, it might be better if he didn't know.
SilverElf chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
LOL! Yes, that *would* be an inspiring sight ;).
therhoda chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
*snerk* Oh I like this one. Beware when You think you are all alone. Is it always when you think you are somewhere where no one knows you that you end up at the head of a parade. This really was funny.
Shades Of Hades chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
That was cute! (It took me forever to read this even though it as short because I was distracted for about an hour watching a house fire, then watching guys in the dorm across from mine get undressed. I love binoculars... .) I loved it! But, of course, I've like all your work so far! .
Nightfall Rising chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
In the flesh, huh? (smirks)
No, my spririts wouldn't be dampened by finding out it was afternoon either, under the circumstances (snickers).
…the latest challenge.

(falls off chair laughing)
I really hope Goujun didn't think he was being subtle, there. I'm sure Kanzeon knows *exactly* what a jade stalk is. _;
Homura reminds me a lot of EEyore in this fic.
-*poor Konzen!*
And how typical that Tenpou started it (eg).
egelantier chapter 1 . 9/23/2003

that was REALLY great! this absolutely different and hysterically funny reaction from Gaiden characters - i love it. Tank you so much!

...and oblivios Konzen in the end... oh...
Monkeybarrel chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
It's like peeking into a small hole and finding a great story. I loved the description you use. (especially for Kanzeon. "...perfume-laden tradewind...", that's perfect for her...him...hir...) Very funny and very spot-on with the characterizations which isn't an easy thing is a "non-serious" fic. Wow, you made my day.
Blaqueluna chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
*tries to stiffle the laughter but fails anyway*

Hahahahahaha!

Absolutely wonderful! The bathing Konzen in the eyes of the five Gaiden characters really got me cracking up! I especially love Homura's part on this one: "How many things of simple beauty there are in Heaven? How one can turn a corner, and come across something pure as jade, smooth as silk, white as alabaster, and pause to appreciate that natural loveliness, and find one's heart lifted simply by contemplating its innocent sensuality?"
Red Eyes White Dragon aka Hakuryuu chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Beautiful writing as always but I'm confused. Was Konzen behind that gap...? Uh...I'm guessing that question'll never get answered...
blinkie chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
heheheheheh..no wonder they were all fascinated. peeping toms, naughty naughty! _~
kei22 chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
wai~~

*blushes* (nearest approximation, barely remember how to blush these days)

konzen ~ in bath

like the twist too.
Kanzeon chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
You're terrible. But at least everyone enjoyed the great view!
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Only one thing to say to this:

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAA!

Sorry bout that. Anyway, tasteful humour and very well written! Good job!