Reviews for Dream Come True
Ella Princess of Animals chapter 1 . 8/8
Reviewing for the Golden Snitch’s August review-a-thon.
Such a super story! I have not read anything quite like it and I really enjoyed it. And I like how you included Teddy into the story, that was great.
My only problem is that Lily did not really seem that alarmed by a stranger in her bedroom, one who was going to kill her no-less.
Anyway, I really enjoyed it and I think it is a great story! Done in the right way (like this one) Remus/Lily is great!
of glitter and stardust chapter 1 . 3/18
Omg! This was so fucking fantastic! God, you made my heart shatter! Your quite good at that you know? Well done :) there weren't any grammar or SPaG mistakes (which I could find)
Emmeebee chapter 1 . 3/14
Thank you so much! This is lovely, and I love what you did with the prompts and how you translated things like Lily's relationship with Petunia to the new context. I also really like how you incorporated Teddy, both with Remus adopting Teddy and the hint that Lily might do the same one day too.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/10
Very nicely done. Keep writing
galaxies in her eyes chapter 1 . 3/9
Hey, Rainy! Alana here with your score from Lumos!
O — Outstanding

Judge notes: oh my gosh, Rainy. This was...absolutely amazing! I knew Remus could never assassinate someone in their sleep. He’s too kind-hearted for that. So, I’m guessing that he and Lily get together and Teddy ascends the throne? At any rate, I love how you incorporated the prompt in such an original fashion and used even more prompts that I never could have seen as one fic. You’re an amazing author!
~ Alana