Reviews for Ordinary Day
kit7714 chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Great story, great writing! Enjoyed all of it a lot. Thanks :)
Ninja23 chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
I loved this story!
rika chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
pshaw this is good stuff. so random, but good. update? chyeah... err :D yeah.
Eve1980 chapter 4 . 10/22/2006
THAT STORY WAS REALLY REALLY GREAT! LOVED IT!
Arista Ramabra chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
aw it was really cute and quite realistic ]

~Arista
salsybob chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
my god that was a fast moving relationship ;p lol...lovely story- fun too which is always a bonus! i would love to be there when james meets up with the other marauders- that would definitely make for an interesting scene! ; )
rexbandit chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
i liked this story a lot. :) showed a very sweet side to both james and lily and how they're so perfect for each other. :) i thought they were very in-character and well written. :) very nice, keep it up.
Lady Farevay chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
Very lovely luv. I loved the length and the characterization. Very realistic, sort of, what with the first date and boyfriend thing being only in a few hours though but still, it was realistic and I loved that.

The story line was great though I found the ending slightly anti-climactic, even though it held significant meaning to the story and title, which I recognise, I felt a bit disapointed.

Still, I'm sticking this in my faves (If I have room...) and telling you how wonderfull you wrote it. It was great, wonderfull even and I implore you to keep dishing out even lovlier things!

Well done luv,

Lady F
Blackheart09 chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
yay! great chapter! can't wait till the next chapter! lol lata

~Hypa
rohan chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
WOW? Very good Story!

I usually don't review but that story deserved one. It was very good!

snazzysnez chapter 4 . 1/30/2005
this fic has been lots of fun to read- u r a great writer! we love lily n james! well done- now im gonna see if uve written any more stories lol! x
The Darkest Kreacher chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
Aww! I love it. You should write a sequel. It's a sweet story, and light. Thanks for a good read!
Aly chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
I want more! *lol*
reviewer chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
i really like this story! i cant believe you only got this much reviews, the world is blind! this is one of the best stories ive read ever! definitely not like one of those crappy stories out there. and i like the way lily was characterized! she seemed really cool yet she matched the 'perfect prefect' expected of her! james was so sweet and unny too! i really hope you write more l/j stories or write a sequel to this one or something, im definitely a fan of your works! keep up the GREAT work! quadruple thumbs up to you! :)
Jaquelyne chapter 4 . 4/15/2004
This was very good. I tend to read J/L stories to see what others have thought with what few details we are given of the pair.

Your Lily and James were very believable even with what we have learned about them in OotP. We know they got together in seventh year and something changed her mind about him. So, it's plausible that a random meeting the summer before seventh year started it.

~J~