Reviews for Shadow Revenge
SoraROCK chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
That's so awesome
Bloody Lord chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
I love your story! It was so amazing and this fic is one of the best!
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Hm...do I detect a hint of a grudge against Riku for previously being evil? Something about there being almost five 'evil Riku's in one paragraph. I will read on. FOR NOW.
Purgatory of Endless Twilight chapter 15 . 6/26/2009
Ok... this is the bestest fic that i have EVER read! No Lies! I mean dude... u so kept me hooked! man... the ending was so sad... But in the end it had me crying... U truly have great articulate skills in Kingdom Hearts fanfic writting
Unknown Reader chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Hey... i don't have any problems with your story in fact it's really good you know? i'm liking it very much but... i have to say you have a real problem with the grammar... -.-U

you should study some more you know, it's really but really annoying seeing this grammatic errors you know...

but any way its going great, i can't wait to read more, i hope it's as well written as i'm expecting it to be
nupinoop296 chapter 15 . 4/12/2008
Oh. My. Gosh. That was amazing! Poor Sora, though he had to go through so much...D: AWESOME STORY!
J.F.C chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Interesting plot, oh well, let see what happens next.
Nilmiel chapter 15 . 10/24/2006
Kenya(not nil!): *sniffs.* Thank you for the wonderful chappie! I had a dream about this a few nights ago! Great minds think alike i guess. Accutally that would be my mind thinks like your great one. my mind is no great. my sisters is though. I liked this story alot. i am off to read and review your other stories! if you have any... which i'm sure you do! ... i'll be quiet now. i dont like digging my own grave. Some one else dig it for me dam*! Well any way... ja ne!
Flip chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
That's stupid. You're demanding something for a reader. Not a good idea. I personally don't care, but just thought you should know that people get offended or mad when you say that it's not hard to review and that you're demanding ten reviews then another three for each chapter afterwards. Personally, I kinda like the story so far. Plus, you might want to try and check your spelling.

I liekd yoru story, it was good is really discouraging.
Morning Lace chapter 15 . 7/3/2006
I absolutly love your fanfics! So detailed... very good! _
Riku54-Vincent's Demon chapter 15 . 6/17/2006
Okay, Yeah, I already told you I read the fanfic months ago, and now it's 4:56 AM and I just so happened to be on the internet and have to put this: HOW DARE YOU MAKE RIKU SOUND LIKE A BABBLING IDIOT!

Okay, I'm done! LOL-uh...I'm just REALLY tired and refuse to go to sleep...HEY! I haven't read that sequel yet so I don't know if you could make a second book to it all, but if you could...PUT SEPHY (sephiroth) IN IT! THAT WOULD BE FUNNY!

Um...I think I've been reading/typing WAY to many Sephiroth fanfics...LOL! I love to type about Sephiroth! And Cloud! And Sephiroth drinking all of Cloud's milk...um...don't mind that comment...I was working on 'Sephiroth Murder' today and um...Sephiroth was eating pancakes and he forgot to get some milk so he stole Cloud's and Cloud...um...nevermind.
Riku54-Vincent's Demon chapter 14 . 6/4/2006
NO! You hurt RIKU! Oh well...at least he's alive! YAY! AND HE'S ALSO MINE AND NO ONE ELSES GET AWAY PEOPLES! I love this story and read it a long time ago and planned to review, but I never did until now and this is what I was wanting to say:

WHY DID YOU HURT MY RIKU?
Raishe chapter 15 . 5/11/2006
I loved reading this story, I read it a couple times over and it actually inspired me to get an account for to begin with. Keep writing awsome stories.
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 15 . 5/2/2006
Wow... I ain't to big on angst stories, but... wow. This one had an awesome ending. Now...to the sequel. XD
Fantasygurl23 chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
Whoa I loved this story, I like to torture my favorite characters too lol. Poor Sora-kun **huggles**

But really exellent job im putting this in my favorite places and then I'm gonna go read Broken Rainbow, keep writing I love your stories :)