Reviews for The Optimised Wish Project
Xwilx1 chapter 25 . 2/23
I wish you the best of luck. I am so excited every chapter. I like that it diverges from the CANON, especially the way you portray the characters. Thanks a lot
Xwilx chapter 21 . 2/23
Amazing, thank you for the chapter!
gfranciah chapter 30 . 2/24
Thank t very much, Each chapter was great, you are the best.
gfranciah chapter 27 . 2/23
Great fanfic thank you very much for the chapter.
gfranciah chapter 26 . 2/23
Thank you very much I loved this chapter. It was amazing every detail of the plot.
Gamelord42 chapter 30 . 2/20
Yay thanks for the story!
Unknownlight chapter 30 . 2/19
It feels kind of weird to say this for a chapter so focused on war and panic and death, but...

"He got shot, grabbed the bullet mid-air to stop it from ricocheting, smashed the machine's console with a casual swipe of his arm, then immediately jumped out."

...man, this story is so fun.
Navarone2013 chapter 30 . 2/19
Great chapter. It's nice to see a Goku who cares about the lives of others from the very beginning, or at least after hitting his head and being raised by Gohan, rather than being taught to do so by Kami. (I think that's what happened anyway don't quote me on that). Now that I think about it he was still pretty selfish after that too. Few fics actually make him a better person, most try to make him more edgy. I wonder how the Instruments are staying one step ahead of the Red Ribbon. Is it just a mole or could it be technological as well? Who knows? (aside from the author) It's hard to appreciate the awesome power of Goku and other Ki users without comparing them to modern technology. And you've done that perfectly. There is a limit to special effects, the size of explosions, and Krillin commenting on how strong someone is after all. The fight with Blue is going to be really cool, I can't wait. However even if the Ox King can match him physically, Blue's psychic powers can probably easily tip the scales. Also, just an idea, Goku could potentially just hurl rocks or bullets at the artillery shots, setting them off prematurely.
elRobbo chapter 30 . 2/17
Thanks for another amazing chapter! Goku seems to have increased in power quite a lot, the training with Roshi has paid off in looking forward to seeing how much Krillin has improved too. Will Chichi appear in this arc?
Parselmaster chapter 30 . 2/17
A crutch that Goku can potentially zenkai with, but not that anyone is aware of that trick yet?

Excellent highlights. Looking forward to more.
serus black antihumannature chapter 30 . 2/16
good work
Battlesny chapter 30 . 2/16
why am I not surprised it's Him
koseta.a chapter 1 . 2/3
It feels a bit try hard. It doesn't flow naturally
Unknownlight chapter 29 . 1/7
Another great chapter! :)

Would using the ki chip help someone learn how to use ki naturally over time? Or is it the equivalent of using a car—it won't teach you how to run fast?
Gamelord42 chapter 29 . 1/6
Your story is fantastic! I just found it and binge read it. :D I love how central to the story you've made Bulma and I'm curious how you'll keep her relevant when they hit space. I hope you have a great 2020 and don't stress about updating, I'd rather read it when you think it's ready than have you rush and lose the muse. Thanks for the great story!