Reviews for The Optimised Wish Project
Mehdude chapter 39 . 5/6
Piccollo return arc dragged on. In general high quality fiction, but you are a bit inconsistent with some characters and Mai was way too lucky.
Colshan chapter 9 . 4/20
I haven't laughed or smiled for the nine chapters I've read. To be honest I don't even like how you write the killed Bunny man for turning Bulma into a carrot, but Mai splatters her brains al over the ground nd he just lets her go? And Mai is able to use the nimbus? I think I'll leave it here. Interesting concept, bad implementation.
Matt chapter 39 . 4/18
Such a great story, cant wait for more :)
Navarone2013 chapter 39 . 4/18
Nice chapter. Piccolo is both scary and not at the same time, it's weird, but being ruled completely by anger and lacking reason makes you both unpredictable and predictable. Not sure how to describe it. Good job!
Assassin Sylar chapter 39 . 4/18
Great chapter your story is great
Spades231 chapter 39 . 4/18
You’re doing a great job depicting King Piccolo. It was a fun chapter, well written, maintaining the high level of quality you’ve established. Great work.
lucasg234 chapter 39 . 4/18
Really liked the chapter! Very curious how they will stop Piccolo.
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 39 . 4/18
I'm loving the story
thewittywhy chapter 39 . 4/18
Okay, so first off I love the most realistic tone. King Piccolo is a monster, and you show his disregard for human life very well. Him being out of the loop on technology makes sense when I think about it. Now the situation look incredibly hopeless. But still, they have Goku. I can't get over how you're fleshing out this world so much!
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 9 . 4/18
Loved the first 8 chapters, hate the 9th. So much that I can't read more.
N1cok chapter 39 . 4/18
Great Chapter. Looking forward to more.
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 38 . 4/6
Great chapter. The war stuff dragged on a little for me. But I'm enjoying the story. Following
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 35 . 4/6
I loved the cat and mouse chase. Was nice go see Tao die with Honour
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 27 . 4/5
Bulma has placed her decoys it seems!

I'm guessing baba is held hostage
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 25 . 4/5
Bulmas plight reminds me of another db story named the long road