Reviews for The Optimised Wish Project
good work
Nosbor chapter 45 . 3/21
Thanks for the chapter.
VoidGivenForm chapter 45 . 3/20
Ooh Bulma found the Power Pole. I was scared it was gonna just go missing forever (especially since in canon Dragon Ball I think it's pretty much a non-entity now). I really like that weapon.
Although...with the way Bulma is going, I'm not sure it's gonna stay a pole for much longer. She's scary...

Minor nitpick, but is the Erasa in this chapter different from the one in canon? Or is this one of those AU thing's where Erasa was just born way earlier than normal. I am talking about the Erasa in Gohan's high school to be clear, just in case there is an entirely different one I have no clue about (which wouldn't be surprising).

Anyways, thank you for the chapter. It's always a nice distraction when this updates. See ya.
CircusControl chapter 1 . 3/20
Man, i wish I could convey how intense a feeling reading your story stirs up within me. It's nuts how much emotion you can share through your characters' words. What's crazier is how clearly I could see the Bulma scenes when you've barely even described her actions beyond her first fit of rage.

You're incredibly talented, man. I'm trying so hard to wait for the arc to come to an end so I can reread lol
Mirok1 chapter 45 . 3/20
Great chapter!
NibberWithAHardR chapter 5 . 3/20
Please keep SSJ4 canon. It's too cool to not have it be real
uchiha-rune chapter 45 . 3/20
Can’t wait for the next chapter
Spades231 chapter 45 . 3/20
Great chapter and worth the wait I’d say. I like seeing what it was that occurred before we got to see Bulma again.
N1cok chapter 45 . 3/20
Good chapter. How far is this story going to go into Dragon Ball though? I'd like to see it at least go into Z. Though that would take a very long time at the current rate. Have you read Sayain Effect? It's a crossover between Super and Mass Effect. I found it a very interesting concept. Could take some inspiration from that when aliens finally come into play.
Galeiam chapter 1 . 3/6
This...This really hurts to read.

It's like taking an Aspie with a superiority complex and giving him Super powers with a dose of amnesia.

Then proceeding to give him a half legible text on Spritualism.

That doesn't sound like a smart person, it sounds like someone begging to be hated the second he starts talking.

And so far this Goku isn't making me like him
DEADSHOT9959 chapter 3 . 2/26
goku should ride kinton
Wally991 chapter 9 . 2/16
Just saying, no one cares about Mai' story, specially since it's not the funny and awkward Mai we know
Pimp father Jones chapter 9 . 2/15