Reviews for The Optimised Wish Project
Battlesny chapter 7 . 5/20/2018
I have absolutely no problem supporting the Chichi/Shu pairing. though that may be my dislike of her personality after the series reached "Z" speaking. she seemed to just get more screamy and anti-save-the-worldy as time went on
Guest chapter 6 . 5/9/2018
oh poor shu, you tried so hard and did so well, but things are not going to go well I think :(
OnePunchFan8 chapter 6 . 5/7/2018
Great chapter!
poop chapter 5 . 4/22/2018
balls
Quantum Tesseract chapter 5 . 4/22/2018
As the person who complained about the pun, that's in good fun. Full disclosure: I love puns, I just also like to complain about them. The pun in this chapter was also fun, as was the chapter itself.
ricsi0309 chapter 5 . 4/22/2018
Huh, ill tip my hat for you, m'autor.
This chapet was, suprisingly enjoyable overall, best so far
WhenEver Possible chapter 5 . 4/22/2018
You know, there's actually a fan theory that the Namekians have their various abilities(Regeneration, subsistence on water, innate fusing with others of their race, affinity for ki techniques, innate sizechanging ability both partial and total, etc.) because of repeated wishes on the Dragon balls. Some Namekian wishing that all Namekians could survive without food, or heal quickly from nonfatal injuries, etc.
Is that the kind of good you expect goku and bulma to go for with the Dragon balls in the future?
OnePunchFan8 chapter 5 . 4/22/2018
Nice chapter!

Only problem I have is the passcodes being readable after being transferred via handshake is rather unlikely.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 4/16/2018
I like this. Their characters are intact, but they are less of a joke here. As for Goku's rants, they are the best part. Of course it won't be smart or meaningful, he is a child, with a limited education. He has only started the journey of philosophy. But peering into the methods of his thought are interesting none the less.
Thanks for sharing.
OnePunchFan8 chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
Yes, if you're going to give goku a power up, then you also need to power up the enemies.

To quote lesswrongIf you're going to give Frodo a lightsaber, then give Sauron a death something to that effect)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2018
Lol Goku lacked the social knowledge to understand that death was imminent for her
Quantum Tesseract chapter 4 . 4/9/2018
I liked the update, but I think I hate you for the pun in that title. Why would you do this?
buterflypuss chapter 4 . 4/9/2018
interesting
ricsi0309 chapter 4 . 4/8/2018
Hmm, i could guess that it wasent supposed to be very deep, still, i found this chapter much more enjoyable, especialy the ending with bulma.
And at least i dont know howthe story will end.
I do wonder, will you view either super or gt as canon in this fic?
ricsi0309 chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
I belive you failed on the comedic side, and while rational fics do have a lot of philosophy, here youre just forcing it in in some instances and it has the same effect of the guy saying "honestly, you need a certain lwvel od IQ to understand rick and morty", just whitout being funny
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 Next »