Reviews for The Optimised Wish Project
ricsi0309 chapter 5 . 4/22/2018
Huh, ill tip my hat for you, m'autor.
This chapet was, suprisingly enjoyable overall, best so far
WhenEver Possible chapter 5 . 4/22/2018
You know, there's actually a fan theory that the Namekians have their various abilities(Regeneration, subsistence on water, innate fusing with others of their race, affinity for ki techniques, innate sizechanging ability both partial and total, etc.) because of repeated wishes on the Dragon balls. Some Namekian wishing that all Namekians could survive without food, or heal quickly from nonfatal injuries, etc.
Is that the kind of good you expect goku and bulma to go for with the Dragon balls in the future?
OnePunchFan8 chapter 5 . 4/22/2018
Nice chapter!

Only problem I have is the passcodes being readable after being transferred via handshake is rather unlikely.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 4/16/2018
I like this. Their characters are intact, but they are less of a joke here. As for Goku's rants, they are the best part. Of course it won't be smart or meaningful, he is a child, with a limited education. He has only started the journey of philosophy. But peering into the methods of his thought are interesting none the less.
Thanks for sharing.
OnePunchFan8 chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
Yes, if you're going to give goku a power up, then you also need to power up the enemies.

To quote lesswrongIf you're going to give Frodo a lightsaber, then give Sauron a death something to that effect)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2018
Lol Goku lacked the social knowledge to understand that death was imminent for her
Quantum Tesseract chapter 4 . 4/9/2018
I liked the update, but I think I hate you for the pun in that title. Why would you do this?
buterflypuss chapter 4 . 4/9/2018
interesting
ricsi0309 chapter 4 . 4/8/2018
Hmm, i could guess that it wasent supposed to be very deep, still, i found this chapter much more enjoyable, especialy the ending with bulma.
And at least i dont know howthe story will end.
I do wonder, will you view either super or gt as canon in this fic?
ricsi0309 chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
I belive you failed on the comedic side, and while rational fics do have a lot of philosophy, here youre just forcing it in in some instances and it has the same effect of the guy saying "honestly, you need a certain lwvel od IQ to understand rick and morty", just whitout being funny
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2018
A great chapter! The stakes are raised and I'm eager for more.
dzento.kun chapter 2 . 3/30/2018
Hey, so something bothers me about that "game". I can't find a rule stating that the game stops when she gets DB. Really, they just exchange DB for necklace, and now it's his turn, with obvious implications.
OnePunchFan8 chapter 2 . 3/30/2018
Interesting, it's neat that goku can't ride Nimbus here.
Quantum Tesseract chapter 3 . 3/30/2018
Hey, it’s nice that see the fact that pilaf managed to invent the same super tech Bulma did without all her resources played straight, even if his was much less compact. While pilaf is a comedy villain, much like Mr. Satan his comedic feats are actually extremely impressive; this is also the guy who impressed super!Bulma with his work on the time machine in black arc.

Also, poor yamcha.
TaleOfSav chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
This is pretty interesting actually can't wait to see how it develops, keep up the good work :)
606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 Next »