Reviews for The Optimised Wish Project
scyfly chapter 1 . 1/15
sorry to be so blunt but half the 'smart' stuff you say makes no sense at all, either because your character contradict themself or because it is just plain wrong.

trying, but failing to sound smart just makes you seem stupid
scyfly chapter 1 . 1/15
using a flying vehicle would have been perhaps far more convenient, but with the dense foliage and uneven terrain all around it would have been much more difficult to find a convenient landing spot.

would have been perhaps... might seem more convenient but...,

ofc the whole thing doesnt make sense: a hover vehicle would follow the same tracks as a car just without needing an actual road or be bothered by an incline. if you can drive a car there you can land your hover car.

so far i feel like you use far too much words to dress it up instead of just getting to the point, like writing an essay that needs to be ... so long. i also really hope you wont over analyze dragon ball as the show is ridiculously weird following no logic whatsoever.
your writing quite nice but that is like the lowest on my list for a good story, especially if it means i have to wade through pages of words that say nothing but just sound nice.
want to know what happens when you drag things out forcibly with worthlerss filler? your writing gets skimmed, it gets tuned out just like you tune out people who just cant get to the point when talking about something you just dont care about.

anyways this is the last chapter for me, i dont like your goku, enabler of evil i dub him.
Yeah! Go Bulma, you rock!
Parselmaster chapter 44 . 1/10
Have to admit... That ending was awesome.

The perspective throughout is solid. Excellent value-add.
pff objective reality is so simple, kill all minds and only that will remain, even with subjective realities existing objective is still above any of those. to think subjective would triumph over objective reality is narcissistic beyond belief and pointless to ponder due to previously stated reason of objective reality being above it, being malleable yet absolute but i suppose thats not really true as whether its absolute or malleable depends on what state of objective reality is being discussed. infinite objective reality is absolute but present reality is malleable.

anyways this isnt really a review so ill stop there i just couldnt resist
thrawnca chapter 44 . 1/9
Well, I doubt that Bulma really does have something that can kill him in personal combat...so I guess she just decided to use her own death as an opportunity to bring Piccolo down to earth a bit and make him go through his own twisted tournament? As a winner, but not as a king. A purely symbolic gesture, but better than some outcomes, I suppose.
uchiha-rune chapter 44 . 1/9
YAYYYY
SuperiorFreak chapter 44 . 1/9
I was honestly expecting a ki cannon to have been hidden in the stadium and aimed at his throne, so that when he was distracted it would shoot him in the head or something.

But this works too lmao. Curious what Bulmas plan isz
Spades231 chapter 44 . 1/8
Wow. Quite the chapter, and a very fitting title. Well done.
quarttzblade12 chapter 44 . 1/8
a bunch of people are going to hell so when that come back is that ever gonna be a shit show
de fanfic a audiolibro chapter 44 . 1/8
Increíble es bastante bueno me preguntó cómo sera el siguiente capítulo la forma en la que baro los susesos desde el punto del visita de otros es muy buena
Nomen Rider chapter 44 . 1/8
Not gonna lie, pretty hyped for the next chapter
N1cok chapter 44 . 1/8
good chapter
Spades231 chapter 43 . 1/6
Great chapter, seeing Goku realize the zenkai boost and use Vegetas “get pummeled” method of getting strong quick is cool. The developing relationship between Chi Chi and Krillin is also quite nice, they’ll be great friends I imagine, or more. The chapters with Goku always seem to be my favorite.
Anyway, great work! Happy (belated) Holidays!
606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »