Reviews for Harry The HufflePuff 4
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 5/19
So there's Larry, but if the bit of Voldie that was in the jar is the same bit in the story that went back to Albania, how did Barty and Peter get to this point... and where's Sirius? All still curious what kind of correspondence Harry had with Bones to get her to show up. I good dramatization of Harry liking girls but still being too immature to appreciate an individual girl who is also one of his friends.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 5/19
I had to laugh. Good build up on teenage boy stuff. He also wasn't the one to make the model, just make it bigger.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 5/19
I like that Harry's having correspondence from crazy dog father who is both having fun and getting some revenge. I like that Harry continues to talk with Susan and Hermione when needed, even if he forgets to hang out with Luna in the summer.
l4w chapter 4 . 3/4
I was missing Larry . . . thanks for finding him
!s
hdres chapter 4 . 2/2
Great ending. There were so many fun ideas in this story that I don’t know which was my favourite although I did enjoy the first task and Harry’s solution. I am really interested in the progression of Larry and how he is changing. Thank you for sharing your ideas and writing
Diavo chapter 4 . 1/12
Ah, good ol Larry. The question is, will they come after Harry as he was a bit of a neglectful father, forgetting about him after the basilisk thing.
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 4 . 12/29/2021
Another great installment. The literal cop-out on the second task was a bit of a let down, however very much in character. Thanks for writing.
mumphie chapter 4 . 12/21/2021
And that was a surprise ending.
Not sure I like the lazy Harry, joke that it is. I don't think he'd like the work a girlfriend would take, nor that of a wife and family. Holding down a job would be too much work, and his ideas are not something that would allow him comfort as an adult. Well, I guess grifters either do well, or they fade away, eh?
Acheron Skolfruund chapter 4 . 11/25/2021
Oohhh that is NOT good.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 10/28/2021
That was a super cool maneuver with the Boggart! I wonder if it joined Lockhart in low Earth orbit?

Great chapter, too.

Aiee, Larry! I don't think anybody on the DE side was counting on *him*.
saulmendez7 chapter 4 . 10/1/2021
Dang Larry’s getting creepier it’s starting to look like he’s going to be the final boss
zinne chapter 4 . 9/8/2021
So Great
zinne chapter 4 . 9/8/2021
the best end for wormtail, love it.
SadMeatBag chapter 4 . 8/10/2021
Well it could be giant people or giant horse cock, on one side they let you ride on them no matter your gender and on the other side they will wreck you and tall big lady is nothing more to say.

Even Harry is lazy saying suspicious that he has to say 'sus'. Definitely an "Among us" easter egg.