Reviews for Harry The HufflePuff 4
Was gonna make a comment but...
s-david-m chapter 1 . 5/1
Always enjoy your lazy Harry stories, but I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that Harry hasn't become annoyed at having to continuously put his glasses on and take them off! I mean, how much time and effort has he wasted lifting his arms!
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 4 . 4/28
Larry Potter: The Unsung Legend
cncman chapter 4 . 4/15
Just binged all of these, they're hilarious mate! Take as long as you need to write these.
The PrinceLady chapter 1 . 4/9
I"m crying at the last part. It's too funny.
Please we all need a year 5
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 3/22
Quite a few of the girls would buy the Dance Amulets for their dates-I'm sure it would reduce the chances of their getting stepped on.

And if Harry ever makes name-labeling glasses that work, I'm buying several pairs!

I do love how he tortures Fake! Moody, though.

And arranged for the Aurors to do his Task for him.

But yeah, in a fight with Greasy, Greasy's gonna win.
bart.grudzinski chapter 4 . 3/22
Fucking brilliant this whole series is just perfect. Exactly what I needed to uplift 2020 and 2021 so great hope you keep up the great good work and stay safe
Bart
eleanormikhaelson chapter 4 . 3/20
This fic series has been an absolute hilarious read!
I've especially loved Larry parts.
You've managed to put in so many new elements like Larry, the elves, the orbs, etc. to the story which are amazingly in line with the plot, its incredible.
Kudos to your writing!
I hope you're planning to continue, it would be fun to read about Harry's efforts to avoid effort w.r.t. him being an adult after Hogwarts, and the journey till then too.
L chapter 4 . 3/14
Great. Looking forward to the next series. :D
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 4 . 3/11
Please tell me your continuing this. I have to see more of Larry.
WolkaiserDrake chapter 4 . 3/1
Larry part 3, the reverence!
goddamnit larry
Mr. 16384 chapter 4 . 2/24
Short. Sweet. Fun.
Snapesucks chapter 1 . 2/17
You should continue to year 5!