Reviews for Harry The HufflePuff 4
Kagugu chapter 4 . 7/19
heh. Larry strikes again
maximusrexmundi chapter 1 . 7/16
I could totally believe Rita molests people
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 7/16
Just a Spade casually dropping by
jdboss1 chapter 4 . 7/16
This is one of the most furnished Harry Potter stories I've ever read especially the way he completed the last task
Decisions Decisions chapter 1 . 7/8
Hufflepuff 5 please
averageschmoe chapter 4 . 6/26
Beautiful. Do try to continue, please!
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 6/10
If voldie is still resurrected, I'd get him being able to use the blood on the vial that he is trapped in, but I kinda want him to instead screw up and use Larry instead of Harry.
4fundaore chapter 4 . 6/7
Thanks
Rebe Marauder chapter 4 . 5/30
No me esperaba ese final. Me ha gustado. Me reí
BRIGHTBURN chapter 2 . 5/21
While the impromptu show on the Hungarian Horntail’s… 'mating rituals' was a great laugh (especially for the judges), I was kind of hoping we could have also read about the reactions from the four houses of Hogwarts (and perhaps Beauxbatons and Durmstrang)— the spectators from Hufflepuffs, to the Gryffindors, to the Slytherins and ESPECIALLY those poor fellows that got the front-row seat to the 'action'.
Was gonna make a comment but...
s-david-m chapter 1 . 5/1
Always enjoy your lazy Harry stories, but I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that Harry hasn't become annoyed at having to continuously put his glasses on and take them off! I mean, how much time and effort has he wasted lifting his arms!
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 4 . 4/28
Larry Potter: The Unsung Legend
cncman chapter 4 . 4/15
Just binged all of these, they're hilarious mate! Take as long as you need to write these.
The PrinceLady chapter 1 . 4/9
I"m crying at the last part. It's too funny.