Reviews for Harry The HufflePuff 4
fraewyn chapter 4 . 10/16/2019
hehehe, oops!
Hands Off MY Wolfie chapter 4 . 10/16/2019
Thanks for the pm reminding me about Larry. I have read all the story but it has been a few years - I need to go back and at least skim what I have already read before - Thanks.

I'm glad Harry has kept up his 'effortless' ways even in the maze. You think Harry would appreciate the Portkey and not having to find his way back out and how long that would take.

Thank you again.
Rude Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2019
And Larry, empowered by the AK, decides to run for the office of MoM on the campaign that Only He Can Make Harry Do Something..
Diaspared chapter 4 . 10/16/2019
Oh no, they supercharged Larry.
noylj chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
So, Larry saved the day. Didn't they need Harry alive to resurrect Moldie?
Thanks for finishing story.
Hope you can find the time and inspiration to continue.
StandupSitdown chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
Larry! That was an incredible ending. I'm glad I reread your whole series from the beginning before getting to this update. Definitely worth it. It was a good chapter. You managed to make Harry basically doing nothing but waiting for paths to open up interesting.
Any plans to do a 5th installment? Even if you don't I think this was a nice way to wrap things up
P0k3F4n chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
Larry?

Oh no...
ardvarkeating101 chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
Larry returns! Praise his name!
Hallowtide chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
Thanks for the chapter !
Bloodfox22 chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
Sweet buttery buttfuck! That had to be the most bad ass Potter to ever walk the lands of England! Go Larry!
Tetradical chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
Awesome!
Anonymous124 chapter 3 . 10/15/2019
Hi!
Great fic, I usually don't read non-slash so feel honoured!
Btw I don't know if you have already wrote the career talk with the head of the house but I can totally see that Harry saying to Sprout that his dream career will be "trophyHusband"

xx
Lightning Strikes Multi chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
You’re back! Can’t wait to see Year 5!
Serendipity's tears chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
This was really great to read! I love Larry and was quite happy to see his cameo at the very end. Harry getting his clothes mussed by Moody was also a bonus, and I will be delighted whenever you start on the next book. Thank you for posting this!
misto713 chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
lol :D

larry seriously terrifies me, but this ending was perfect xD And I never even thought that Harry would be SO lazy that he’d just... not move and wait for the maze to change for him :D :D :D And then it worked!

You make a really good case for being lazy, you know.
719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »