Reviews for Harry The HufflePuff 4
WolkaiserDrake chapter 4 . 3/1
Larry part 3, the reverence!
goddamnit larry
Mr. 16384 chapter 4 . 2/24
Short. Sweet. Fun.
Snapesucks chapter 1 . 2/17
You should continue to year 5!
DJArla chapter 4 . 2/12
Simply amazing! So creative and so sassy. I do hope you someday find the inspiration to write another sequel. They brought me great joy!
snoringharlequin chapter 4 . 2/9
So glad I found this series I just binged the whole thing in one evening. Really hope you continue this. Few fics manage to make me actually laugh like these did
""What do you think you are doing?" demanded the professor as he stomped through the rosebushes towards the alcove where Megan and Harry had been snuggled.
"Why am I not surprised I'd have to explain it to you..." began Harry, rather more than simply annoyed by the sudden turn of events."
Sassy Harry ftw! He's hysterical and this is honestly one of my favourite versions of him outside canon
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/3
Does Hogwarts have P-space (pantry-space?)? Does Horace the sentient, mobile cheese from the Tiffany Aching books sometimes visit?

Ha, I love Winky the Prophetess...

And yeah, Harry's effort was worth a lot more points than he was given, if only for the amusement value. After all, the judges are going to be able to sell the Pensieve memories of those two dragons going at it for a bundle.
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 4 . 1/31
I’ve really liked this series of stories you’ve written here, hope to see it continued in year 5!
bgreenfl chapter 4 . 1/28
You have a strange (and appealing) sense of humor!

Pease keep going!
Larry seriously is terrifying
Also I really can't wait until harry the hufflepuff 5
I just finished reading all 4 of your 'Lazy Harry's stories. I really enjoyed them and I hope you write more. Very unique and funny. Thank you for sharing them. The laughter was definitely appreciated.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/16
Absolutely hilarious, as ever-Harry works so hard at being lazy and yet gets so much done.
Katya chapter 3 . 1/15
When Harry says to Snape, "Why am I not surprised I'd have to explain this to you" I spit out my drink. I need to laugh today and this story is really delivering on the laughs! Thank you.
Old magic of thy world chapter 1 . 1/8
You should do part 5
Quihi chapter 4 . 12/9/2020
This was highly entertaining and a lot of fun to read. The ideas for "saving" energy were fun. Automate everything! Even if it's more work! Hope to see more of this series.
719 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »