Reviews for Harry The HufflePuff 4
Someguy the anon chapter 4 . 12/9/2020
Larry is a proto-dementor isn't he?
Someguy the anon chapter 4 . 12/9/2020
Larry is magic given form isn't he? some twisted version of a genie's wish. it's not going to kill or hurt or try ot replace Harry. Because it is it's own form. mayhaps it has the remnants of a soul and mind because Tom put so much of himself in it trying to get him to write. Mayhaps he has a little bit of magic of everyone who helped create him. Lazy Harry is so much fun, but Larry B-plot is so much more interesting, because we don't really REALLY now what Larry is.
Hank1967 chapter 4 . 11/17/2020
But I thought Voldewraith was trapped in the jar in Dumbledore's office? So what are Barty and Wormtail doing? Enjoyed your twist on the third task. That was genius of Harry to figure out that the maze would eventually give him what he wanted as all he had to do was wait patiently. Glad to see you squeezed another Boggart scene in there. Those are always fun. And yeah, the wife thing is pretty scary...
Hank1967 chapter 3 . 11/17/2020
Excellent chapter! Enjoyed your twist on the second task. That bit with the Aurors was a riot. I would have love to have seen the argument with Snape detailed a bit more... Looking forward to seeing the finale on the elf issue.
Hank1967 chapter 2 . 11/17/2020
The elves are getting scary! Great job with that! Enjoyed the first event of the tournament. Excellent twist on the canon.
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
No - you must give us more information about what happened with Ollivander! This last bit with the tournament was fantastic, but too short. More please! Loved the bit with Sirius providing photos to Harry of how he tortured Pettigrew/Scabbers. That was brilliant! Harry's laziness was actually a blessing during the aftermath of the World Cup. Imagine that - common sense...
Homarid chapter 4 . 11/16/2020
What a great series. I was super entertained, thank you.
The.Last.Prophet.123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
nice chapter!
chemisgirl chapter 4 . 9/23/2020
Disfruté mucho con tu fic, jajajajaaj, no me he reído tanto con una historia desde hace mucho, espero que continues y publiques Harry the Hufflepuff 5, amaré ver cómo Harry se comporta con Umbridge, ¡y también quiero saber qué pasó con Larry!
Juho Pakkanen chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
Mooore
krisalynf chapter 3 . 9/14/2020
This is amazing! PLEASE finish it!
odonnellzoo99 chapter 4 . 9/7/2020
Larry, The-Mannequin-Who-Lived!
FireDragon484 chapter 4 . 9/4/2020
Yesssssss Larry ftw!
guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2020
please do year 5
BeccaBee chapter 4 . 8/26/2020
I just found your Hufflepuff Harry series. It’s has me laughing all week. I hope you’re still writing, because I’m desperate to see how Harry gets around Umbridge!
719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »