Reviews for Harry The HufflePuff 4
narutoerza999 chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
At last!
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
YASSSSS! IT'S ALIVE! IT'S HAPPENING!
AfnanShahid.Official04 chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
nothing makes me laugh more than this, especially 'Bad Touch' LOL, literally.
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Ahhh, this chapter was just wonderful to read, so keep up the good work! ;D
garoorar chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Huzzah!
bart.grudzinski chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Love this love you just thinking about what Harry would do in the tournament this week just so glade you were able to find the muse to keep,writing this series my fav alt Harry keep up the good great work
LiamYouSOB chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Go harry! Be lazy and go not do stuff so hard that you come full circle and end up with it being done anyway! Live the dream!

DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS HARRY! AAAAAAIIIIEEEEE!
Hallowtide chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Oh my gosh ! It’s kinda ridiculous how excited I got when I saw you had updated! Not even embarrassed this is am amazing series
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Glad to see a continuation of this story! Very fun stuff. Can't wait to see how Harry attempts the tasks in the tournament from a hammock placed at the start of each event. Especially the maze. I wonder if he can automate something to run it for him? Probably the tripod that holds his omnioculars. He just needs to have some way to see what they are recording remotely. I'm sure the idea will come to him at some point so he can remote view his classes as they happen.

Thanks for the new chapter!
a2i9 chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Oh yes. This is actually really really great. Love your sense of humour.

Oh, Dudley... And ew, Dudley.

Also, I'm pretty sure Harry would just ask an elf to get the owl back.

Don't know if it was intentional, but it's spelled Knut.

Oh, I like where this is going. Can't wait to see what Harry does to get out of the tasks. I'm imagining something like Inspected by No 13, or just not showing up. Ooh, going to be fun.

Thank you so much for this!
prmehta24 chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Hilarious as always!
Thank you for writing this gem of a series.
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Huh, Honestly didn't expect you to update this series again. This one is always a laugh, but I honestly thought you had gotten bored of it.
Nice to be proven wrong, keep it up dude.
guesty chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
hypehypehype

The previous works were absolutely phenomenal and i'm very excited to read this, much love for providing me with entertainment i adore on this boring Saturday 3
AtticusMaximus chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Awesome as Always my good sir. Stay motivated :)
719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48