Reviews for Harry The HufflePuff 4
Like this series chapter 4 . 5/2/2020
Harry the Puff is amazing I hope you come out with another year of lazy Harry. I’ll wait a year but who cares if the story is so amazing!
malikmi95 chapter 4 . 5/2/2020
larry the terminator
prominently late chapter 4 . 4/30/2020
What the shit is up with Larry.
Suse B chapter 3 . 4/29/2020
Haha! The giant squid!
ohhhdear chapter 4 . 4/29/2020
Love your chapter titles! Such an original way for Harry to get through that maze, too, lol! I couldn’t stop giggling and my son thought I’d finally lost it. So, sorry if you were attempting a serious drama-fic, but I enjoyed HTH4 more than anything I’ve read in the past year. Thanks!
Anon chapter 4 . 4/28/2020
I really hope you continue with the rest of the books! I'd love to see what happens with Larry.
milpld chapter 4 . 4/26/2020
HAhahahaha like always, a masterpiece! Your fic is one of the very best!
eprince200 chapter 4 . 4/24/2020
part 5? plz?
Kami chapter 4 . 4/21/2020
Dude either Larry becomes the most powerful being ever accidentally given sentience, or I riot.

Gotta say I most definitely did not expect that ending where everything was fine. I think that's the only fourth year fic I've ever read where Harry doesn't confront Voldemort.
GhostHex chapter 4 . 4/19/2020
Larry continues to be the funniest and scariest thing to exist.
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 4 . 3/22/2020
Waaah! I want a Larry story! Where he becomes the Master Of Death! And the Lord of the Dementors!
anyumaaka chapter 4 . 3/18/2020
Holy shit, is Larry going to end up being an antagonist!?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/14/2020
Omg Larry please don't hurt me
Forever Rahhel chapter 4 . 3/11/2020
I'm still enjoying this story of yours. Lazy Harry has that certain je ne c'est quoi that I appreciate. Not sure whom I ship him with though Floor, Sue, Moongirl or Megan? Everyone of those would make for a fun pairing.
KP chapter 4 . 3/9/2020
This series was fun to read.
725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »