Reviews for A Private Dance
Bookworm1404 chapter 17 . 1/9
I just know that that BITCH TROLL Elena Lincoln is the one who sent that CD to Ana...I don't think that Christian videoed himself doing all of that shit to that girl...I think that Elena set that shit up to blackmail Christian. Even so... Ana was totally right to leave Christian. He needs to get his shit together and and find himself and work out why he does the things he does. His past ..his childhood abuse issues and the Elena BITCH TROLL raping and torturing him when he was just a 15 year old child. I really hope that he tells Grace and Carrick about how Elena molested him Until he comes clean with his family they will continue to involve that OLD HAG FROM HELL in their family events and she will continue to use Grace and her charities to procure and groom other young boys.
Bookworm1404 chapter 12 . 1/8
Christian is fucking SICK!
Bookworm1404 chapter 20 . 1/8
I thought Christian's speech was absolutely FANTASTIC! MOTIVATIONAL FOR THE GRADUATES AND A FANTASTIC MESSAGE OF LOVE TO ANA! KATE WAS AS USUAL HER ANNOYING BITCH!
Bookworm1404 chapter 20 . 1/8
I absolutely loathe Kate...I hated her in the original FSOG books and every fanfiction and wattpad stories of Christian and Ana...she is the biggest BITCH...right next to the BITCH TROLL Elena Lincoln who is the number ONE BITCH TROLL in the entire world...but I Kate is equally in need of going STRAIGHT TO HELL! IT IS NONE OF HER FUCKING BUSINESS ABOUT ANA AND CHIRISTIAN'S RELATIONSHIP...I HOPE THAT ELLIOT DOESN'T REALLY END UP WITH HER..IN SPITE OF ELLIOT BEING A MANWHORE...KATE IS A SLUT AND GIRL WHORE...PLEASE DO NOT LET KATE AND ELLIOT END UP TOGETHER! I have loved your story ...you are a great writer...I hope that Christian doesn't have the meltdown that he had in the Fifty Shades of FREED and FREED books about becoming a father...in the books and movie his reaction to becoming a father made me cringe and hate him until he got his shite together! I really hope that he has his shit together here and is happy about him and Ana becoming parents. After everything Ana deserves to be happy. BUT MOSTLY I WANT KATE TO GO TO HELL AND STAY OUT OF CHRISTIAN AND ANA'S BUSINESS AND THAT ANA MOSTLY TELLS HER TO GO TO HELL AND MIND HER OWN BUSINESS AND STAY OUT OF HERS. I HOPE THAT THE BITCH TROLL STAYS OUT OF THERE BUSINESS AS WELL...BETTER YET I HOPE SOMEONE PUTS A BULLET IN HER HEAD AND LETS THE DEVIL CLAIM HIS SISTER BACK TO HELL WHERE SHE WILL BURN FOR ALL OF ETERNITY! SHE DEVIL THAT SHE IS! THE PEDOPHILE DESERVES TO BURN!
Bookworm1404 chapter 11 . 1/6
That fucking Christian...leaving Ana with a ghost note the next morning after taking her virginity...I want to Bitch Slap that ASSHOLE!
Bookworm1404 chapter 8 . 1/6
Christian you JERK! Calling Ana an investment. And planning to demise of Ana to being his submissive...seducing her and then when she is hooked on him and craving him he plans to spring his trap...WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK! i WANT TO BITCH SLAP THE FUCKER! Ana don't give up your virginity while this jerk is in this state of mind. Make him work for it. I have always been team Christian Grey, but sometimes he is so clueless and such a fucking creep!
Bookworm1404 chapter 5 . 1/6
If Ana and Christian are not going to have a HEA let them break up before either one of them falls in love deeply with the other because it is just too heart breaking for them to break up after they are bonded and deeply in love...I don't want Christian to go back to his sub in Seattle...and I want the Bitch Troll to get a bullet to the head!
Patricia Self chapter 21 . 5/25/2023
This was one of the best written stories I’ve ever read! Please keep writing these kind of stories about our favorite couple! Thank You
Patricia Self chapter 18 . 5/25/2023
I feel so very sorry for Christian, but Ana needs to tell Kate to shut the hell up!
Patricia Self chapter 14 . 5/25/2023
People need to shut up and just read the really great story you have written. Or they can just stop reading it!
Patricia Self chapter 12 . 5/25/2023
I think he is treating her to much like a submissive and it’s just plain mean!
Patricia Self chapter 11 . 5/24/2023
I absolutely love your writing you certainly know how to twist things around and make it so interesting, I absolutely love these stories !
Patricia Self chapter 9 . 5/24/2023
Christian acts like Elena didn’t really do anything wrong so he’s just gonna talk to her!
Patricia Self chapter 8 . 5/24/2023
I feel so bad for Ana, she was falling in love with him
1,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »