Reviews for The Eyes of Boromir
miriamne chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
really nice!
Borris chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Very sweet. I particualry liked the wording in the 14th and 15th lines. Lovely.

-Bxx
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Love it.
Laleanen chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Wow! That's really good; I like it! I've been wanting to see something like this for awhile. It's original, it's pleasing to read, the poetry is very nice, and it's true the story by all accounts! :D what's not to love? Well done, my friend, well done. This is fanfiction at it's finest! - Boromir shall forever live in our songs and tales! :D
Julie Poe chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
I know exactly how that poor serving-wench feels. Well, I;m not a serving-wench but my heart was stolen by Boromir. A beautiful poem, and I love the song "Skibereen." Keep up the good work!
acegallifreya chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
I have a penpal who lives in a town called Skibbereen. It's in Ireland, somewhere in west Cork. I forget exactly where though... :-P
Pearl Took chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Pipkin S., my dear,

First, I'm sorry about all the stress you are under with your Mother-in-law (I think it is?) You don't say much at and I had not been checking at the TORN board so I did not know. You have my apologies and prayers. You are a dear one!

This is a wonderful folk song! I don't know that I know the tune it goes to, but the lyrics are very old fashioned folk song style, and sad as most of them are.

I found old pictures from when I visited St. Simon's Island in 1972 just today. They made me think, not of the trip but of you. God Bless you my dear! Keep Writing - you're good!

Pearl Took
KS-fan chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Did anyone else try to sing along with it to the theme from 'Giligan's Island'? Anyone? Oh OK, just me.
Emyreal chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
I really liked it although it was a little sad. Keep writing.