Reviews for Flashpoint Paradox
Panther-10 chapter 10 . 10/3
May be you can do a seperate story about the the Invasion crossover.
GirlyGamer1986 chapter 10 . 9/20
PLZ Update soon
Love, love, love, LOVE it! So happy that you update this chapter. I love how Sophia and Barry spend their time with her family and friends. So nervous of while reading when Barry saw with Savitar killed Sophia and nervous of Barry opening up of what he has seen and how will Sophia react. Especially, Savitar’s identity. Can’t wait to read more! Keep up the good work! :)
LadyRedStar chapter 10 . 9/16
Poor Barry! Just when he knows he wants to marry Sophia, he sees the future where she's killed! By the way, are you not doing the alien episodes?
DC-MarvelGirl 1997 chapter 10 . 9/15
Nice work on this chapter! Though I have to say, I'm disappointed you didn't cover the Invasion crossover in this story because that would have been pretty helpful for me in terms of writing those chapters in my own OC series when the time eventually comes around. I haven't been able to write much for Flash because I'm logged out of Netflix but I am working on this one series titled Peace in Our Time which is an Avengers/X-men story I'm doing right now in collaboration with someone else. Keep up the good work.
beachgirlsrule chapter 10 . 9/15
So exciting! Can’t wait for you to get into Barry trying to save Sophia part of this story. I’m interested to see Savitar’s interest towards Sophia and if you’ll give us some unique moments between those two. Keep up the great work!
RHatch89 chapter 10 . 9/15
Awesome update :)
Jason Hunter chapter 9 . 8/23
When you get to the episode where Barry throws the stone into the Speed Force and it sends Barry to the future will he see Sophia get killed and not Iris.
Love, Love, Love, LOVE IT! I was waiting for this moment! When Caitlin revealed what Barry has done, I was so nervous and I feel so bad for Sophia. But I praise Sophia for being so strong, so brave and just an amazing hero. Like I’m her biggest fan! I love Barry and Sophia so much, hope they’re going to be okay. Love this story so much and I can’t wait to read more! Keep up the good work! :)
QueenDisney201 chapter 9 . 8/7
Are you going to do the Invasion crossover? Because it would be the cool-est thing ever to see Sapphire mixed with everyone else (especially Kara)
bexyrogers41 chapter 9 . 8/4
Fantastic chapter. Loved that it was Sophia who brought Caitlin back out of Killer Frost instead of Barry. Looking forward to more!.
beachgirlsrule chapter 9 . 8/4
Amazing update! Loved the Killer Frost interactions with Sophia. Excited for both more Savitar and for the potential of some of your own/reviewers ideas for metas, that sounds really cool. Keep up the great work!
RHatch89 chapter 9 . 8/4
Awesome update :)
LadyRedStar chapter 8 . 7/16
Woohoo! Getting closer to Kid Flash and now Savitar! I think Sophia should take that job! It would be good for her!
Love, Love, Love, LOVE this story so much! Finally, Savitar is here and omg I'm so excited to read more in the future chapters. Can't wait for Sophia to think of the God of Speed. I have a quick question, since this is season three will you write the crossovers; like the musical and the aliens crossover?

Anyways, love this chapter and everything! Keep up the good work :)