Reviews for The Lord of Death and Albus Dumbledore
belladonablush chapter 3 . 7/19
What an interesting & creative story! Your writing is on point & you wove a beautiful story...that would make one of your spiders proud!
Dream of the Night chapter 3 . 7/13
Wonderful story. Loved who they were in spite of what others forced on them. The vaults too. Have you ever considered writing these characters in a crossover? Thanks again for writing this.
Fantomette34 chapter 3 . 7/11
Still a very beautiful, dark and bright, and the end is perfect: the bad guys are punished and the good guys know love, live happily and have children...
Thank you !
wolfkitty1103 chapter 3 . 7/10
So good. Loved this story, I couldn't stop reading!
wolfkitty1103 chapter 1 . 7/9
THIS. IS. AWESOME.
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 1 . 6/13
Why did he have to call the beast could he have saved in another way instead of this way?
millie435 chapter 1 . 6/11
4kf4f4nkggkjfefefekl
HAB63 chapter 3 . 6/9
Fabulous story. I love the recurring spiders. Thanks for sharing.
General Mac chapter 3 . 6/6
love it thanks, more fics when you have the time pretty please
runawayplanet chapter 3 . 6/2
20 odd decades? that would be 200 years.
Hollowg1rl chapter 3 . 5/25
Eee getting to read this again with fresh eyes makes me so happy! Everything about this is just outstanding once again!
Giraffes.1 chapter 3 . 5/21
Great writing, loved the story!
Not Romeo's Juliette chapter 3 . 5/20
Another fantastic creation! Thank you!
HMRoberts chapter 3 . 5/18
Thank YOU, Accomplished Author, for this wonderful tale which I have thoroughly enjoyed.

My deepest gratitude and I, as always, remain...

Your Constant Reader,
Heidi R.
lorlorgrace chapter 3 . 5/18
I’m in love. I continue to read and enjoy your many emotional roller coasters. You are so talented! The way you weave a story, the creatures you use, the personality and life you give to each character are sensational. Brilliant!