Reviews for Through the Ages
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 11 . 7/8
I love it! :)
Addicted2ItAll chapter 11 . 7/4
I really liked it. It was just about Bill and Hermione, which was great, as most stories like this are about Bill, Hermione and Ron's anger towards them. You have done well and I hope to read more stories by you in the future.
amalajchirackal chapter 1 . 6/18
Beautiful story!
Nanyluxx chapter 11 . 6/13
this a well written beautiful story! I love it
HGRHfan35 chapter 11 . 5/29
Gorgeous. Loved every bit & I sure will revisit this one again.
Thanks.
HGRHfan35 chapter 7 . 5/29
It is so good I forget to review chapters. I love the mystery of the case combined with a hint of a romantic future. But what of the dreams
HGRHfan35 chapter 3 . 5/29
I must say, it has been a while since I saw a new Hermione/Bill story. I always thought they would suit eachother.
Am into ch 4 now and by Merlin, I am enjoying this so very much! Well written and, in my opinion, staying close to an original character development.
Great!
Khyharah chapter 11 . 5/25
I love this. the story was good and wasn't just a tool to get them together. awesome job!
Hollowg1rl chapter 11 . 5/17
Just a beautiful end to a wonderful story! Kudos!
Hollowg1rl chapter 10 . 5/17
Oh this was so steamy! Just fantastic work!
Hollowg1rl chapter 9 . 5/17
Oh my gods everything about this chapter is phenomenal!
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 11 . 5/14
A lovely story.
burungmalam chapter 1 . 5/13
Very satisfying conclusion, thank you!
c.karen09 chapter 11 . 5/13
Thank you very much for this great story. I enjoyed it very much, and can't wait to see what you come up with next! Thank you!
SereniteRose chapter 11 . 5/13
I am sad that this story has come to an end, I enjoyed it so much, as I doo all of your stories they are awesome and very lovely, but I am glad that Hermione got her HEA, anyway can't wait for the next story you will write, I am looking forward to it, thanks again.