Reviews for Progeny of Slytherin: The Beginning of the Riddle
War Sage chapter 24 . 5h
Great chapter
Austin23 chapter 15 . 5/27
I love it, i wish to see father and son rule the wizarding world.
caveydude chapter 21 . 5/27
Fantastic update!
Fast Frank chapter 5 . 5/22
Neither meaning of "mortified" applies here; try "horrified".
seanconnor07 chapter 19 . 5/18
Yeah like he said you have made a one of a kind fanfiction which I have looked for that is similar to it but I have found non. I think your doing a great job and I read your story since the update on the 12th. Keep up the hard work and don't be mad about small mistakes we all make them.
Blank-name26 chapter 1 . 5/17
Hey man we understand the break. But don’t be so hard on yourself, this is one of the better fics on this site and is great overall. Yes there is a few grammar mistakes (and I do mean a few) but those are overlooked cause it’s such a great story. Your character is great and the way you have him interact with the other characters is smooth and doesn’t seem forced. Anyways this is a long ass review, sorry bout that. Great story and good luck on exams. Hope to see more in the future.
BalsamicCheese chapter 19 . 5/17
This story is highly underrated, I hope the break won't be too long but I do enjoy the story and would love to see the growth of Theodore in future chapters.
MCJB Echo chapter 18 . 5/13
Good stuff man, I cant wait to see the fallout of what comes next. Keep it up.
War Sage chapter 17 . 5/7
Great chapter and i hope its hermione
Pattonatom chapter 1 . 5/2
I don't think I've ever read more than 1k words of an OC fanfiction. Most of them are terrible but this one is definitely a cut above the rest. Good work my bro/broett/ not assuming gender.
johnjohn1970 chapter 16 . 5/2
love it keep it up.
johnjohn1970 chapter 15 . 4/25
love it keep it up will love to see how Viripin reacts to his change in behavior.
Cloud4012 chapter 15 . 4/25
Oh man I hope Theodore chooses to be his own person instead of follow in his father's footsteps.
johnjohn1970 chapter 14 . 4/23