Reviews for The Progeny of Slytherin: The Beginning of Riddle
Blank-name26 chapter 41 . 10/20
Great chapter. I gotta say I’m excited about this year. And theo’s finally noticing girls (took him long enough). I don’t mind mature-ish. Especially now since it’s that time in a teenagers life where they start having “those” kinds of thoughts. God what’s he gonna do when other boys start flirting with Hermione? That’ll be fun. Anyways plz update soon. This is my favorite Harry Potter fic so thanks for writing.
muhamed3871 chapter 41 . 10/19
Hormones kicking in for T always the moments between Theo and Hermione are just so cute. Very intriguing last par of the chapter.
Blank-name26 chapter 40 . 10/9
Not gonna lie I was hoping he’d at least show Louise the scare to give her something at least. Poor girl.. It was a great chapter like always. I think you got the potter house spot on. God, I can’t stop thinking about Louise and the way she feels about Theodore now, like I just don’t know. Well I’m lookin forward to the next update. Good job (thumbs up)
masontag chapter 39 . 10/3
I feel like the reason he can tell what Louise is feeling is because he accidently made her a horcrux
muhamed3871 chapter 39 . 10/3
Looks like you got your hands full,and Theo is a teenage boy of course he is going to overthink stuff like that.
It was a nice read compered to what I have to read for school. 19 century writers hated women.
kopol chapter 38 . 9/29
I find original character more stimulating than hermione since I am stuck with the picture of her teenage actress.
Blank-name26 chapter 38 . 9/26
Glad your back, and great chapter as always. The slow chapter was nice, your really good at them. I’m seriously excited you’re back again. Lookin forward to the next update.
Giordanocave chapter 38 . 9/25
wohoooo!
and the adventure continues!
I can't wait!
and whyyyy you make me feel this tension in the air.
Louise or Hermione. that is harrrddd
BBryant chapter 38 . 9/25
Well, I'm glad Louise is back. I kinda don't want Them to go to the Weasley's so soon. Anyways, great chapter and I'm looking forward to more!
muhamed3871 chapter 38 . 9/25
It is good to see that you are back, hope you enjoyed your brake. Did Thedore think along the lines that Louise loves him?
BBryant chapter 37 . 9/7
It's great how everything wrapped up, but I'm till worried you'll let Pettugrew escape and mess up sirius's trial. On the other hand, I'm exited to see Louise again! Looking forward to the next update
Blank-name26 chapter 37 . 9/6
Good god that was great. I know I haven’t left a review in a bit and I apologize for that. Just everything fit in perfectly and Pettigrew got what he deserves. My ship is sailing fully finally and my man snape is showing how he truly feels. Everything was great. That’s all I can say. Take a break. Collect your thought. Focus on school for a bit. You deserve it. Good job. I can’t wait to see what you do with the 4th book. I’m kinda wondering what you’re going to do with that dance... Anyways good job. I’ll be looking forward to the next update.
Giordanocave chapter 37 . 9/5
you made me cry It was so beautifully written that I need to reread every sentence as it made me giddy. Abah such amazing chapters and what do you mean by Louise is back. she's back? lol yeah, great great awesome chapter. have a good break and come back strong okay! can't wait for more Theo and Hermione sweet moments. lol. thank you and have a great break before school starts.
muhamed3871 chapter 37 . 9/4
Amazing chapter can't wait for the start of the summer chapters they are always moment between Theodore and Hermione was so sweet. You deserve this break now that school started it will get a bit hectic.
GuardianOfTheUniverse chapter 37 . 9/3