Reviews for The Progeny of Slytherin: The Beginning of Riddle
GuardianOfTheUniverse chapter 31 . 8/13
Update soon!
Blank-name26 chapter 31 . 8/13
This chapter was great and tbh the build up was too. I even enjoyed the kinda slice of life you did in ch30. I think it’s cool with how theos getting better at magic to the point he can do wandless magic at his age and I’m really damn excited for him becoming a animegi. I wonder what his animals gonna be.. it’s great he got too have a normal take on exams too. Lookin forward to the next chapter.
Giordanocave chapter 31 . 8/13
it wasss greattt. i really love the build up. and theo getting more powerful is my cup of tea. thank ypu for the awesome chapter. cant wait for moree
Es enserio?... Ya me caía mal esa puta de Louise, y ahora la pones como excusa para meterlo a la puta casa del Harry Potter, hacerlo amigo de estos y demás. Demasiado cliché y aburrido, basura. Estoy fuera.
Pensé en leer esto, pero " louise " es un estorbo. Un personaje asqueroso, incesario y molesto. No puedo soportar leer esto, francamente se me hace horrible. No se porque este personaje existe, pero como sea, esto no es para mi.
Blank-name26 chapter 30 . 8/6
Yea the ship is definitely sailing. Elsvira (hopefully I spelt that right) might have a crush on him? Wasn’t expecting that but my man Theo is a ladykiller. And was the only one to no freak out and go crazy over her abilities so that’s understandable. Anyways great chapter and looking forward to the next.
Samira Sky chapter 25 . 8/5
Thanks for verifying that it isn't parsel [which wouldn't have made sense as Harry also speaks it]. I still have 5 chapters left to read and I'm giddy as well as curious how the story will continue.
muhamed3871 chapter 30 . 8/5
Very interesting thing to wonder about will Theodore get an animagus form and what is Snapes animagus form?
kash890 chapter 29 . 8/3
My god, this chapter was pretty good! I'm eagerly awaiting your next chapter!
Giordanocave chapter 29 . 7/29
you never dissapoint meeee. oh my god. that chapter waas incredibleeee.* virtual hug*
My HermionexTheo heart is screammingggg! Give mee moreee and that story line is gold. I really want to know what happen next. seey youuu againn
BBryant chapter 29 . 7/28
I love this story so far, but " I'll keep the angsty-anger/problems to the bare, bare minimum until they hit around fifteen" has got me scared af. Why is that even necessary to have in a story? It's so prevalent in hp fanfiction that it's hard to find a story I can enjoy anymore. I guess I don't like it because I can't relate to it except for a couple times in high school and it just makes me feel depressed - not what I read fanfiction to feel.

Anyway, I hope it doesn't get too bad and I'm sure there are plenty of people who enjoy it.
Blank-name26 chapter 29 . 7/28
I hope you know this is the only fic I leave a review every time it updates. It’s just so damn good. The chapter was great as always. Snape being snape was of course angry but I don’t get why he was THAT angry. Hormone and theo’s make up had me literally wiggling (too my embarrassment) but I guess that just tells you how good it was. Excited for the next update. Good job.
Any will of the father being invalid... Lol. Would be thrown out.

Not sure why theres so much secrecy in his backstory. Nothing warrants it.
kash890 chapter 28 . 7/20
Just finished catching up to the story, and wanted to let you know that you're an awesome writer! Keep on writing, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Blank-name26 chapter 28 . 7/19
Dang. I mean I kinda was thinking it but I didn’t think I was right. And the moment between Theo and hermione was great. Too bad he was sorta a dick to her. He best apologize to her soon, and the apology better be awesome. Anyways thanks for another great chapter. Looking forward to the next.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »