Reviews for Cue the Dramatic Entrance
Blondie 20000 chapter 1 . 4/16
This was great. I'm like Dean I'm clinging on to the chance that we will see Crowley again. I can imagine Dean being in denial. He and Crowley had a love \hate relationship although Dean won't admit it out loud Crowley was family to them. If Crowley was stuck in the AU he would rescue Mary because one yeah he would see her as a ticket to getting home and two Mary is the mother to his favourite boys ;) I do wonder what Crowley would have called Jack in terms of nicknames. Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2018
Hey I don't have much to say but your writing is really well written :) I think I found this from your tumblr, and I certainly don't regret it. keep it up, we need more crowley content in this fandom
pansnymph chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
Thank you for writing this. I have literally been mourning Crowley since last season, and Mark saying he will not be back has made the loss harder. This put into words what I think so many Crowley fans have been going through. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2018
Dean and Crowley had a weird relationship but it was a relationship. I enjoyed this.
AGirlIntheGalaxy chapter 1 . 3/11/2018
I'm Dean here. I just know he is gonna come back. Even if it's for the last episode ever, he is coming back. I'm just waiting. Nice writing