Reviews for Senran Kagura: The Legendary Warrior
KidGokuSupremo chapter 5 . 8/12
Muy buena la historia amigo, mi recomendación es que no le des a Goku power ups inecesarios de la nada fuera de logica ni lo hagas tan exageradamente roto e intocable como uno te recomendó por ahí que queria que sea un Super Saiyayin invencible lo cual no tiene sentido en un mundo como este, seria puro fanservice de poder inecesario, de hecho lo mejor sería que no tenga ninguna transformación amigo, ni Super Saiyayin ni Kaioken ni nada, y solo se vaya haciendo fuerte, pero es solo mi opinion y recomendación. Muy buena tu historia y actualizala cuando puedas. Saludos y suerte.
A Common Guest chapter 5 . 5/16
Can I make a short quick respectful question please?
Will you ever go back and continue the Drazu Ga Kill story one day? It had interesting protagonist and a nice opening. It would be nice for one day you may return to it.
Madmagusmax chapter 5 . 5/10
Okay seeing as I have pestered you about my request here is an actual review. Also I must apologize to Sayians4ever for ripping him off.

Can I make a suggestion for Goku’s growth? Make sure that Goku when you go into Senran Kagura proper is as strong as he is in the movie Dragon Ball: The Path to Power but he gets even stronger just to show the world who is boss and make Vegeta very nervous about the pecking order on the Senran Kagura Earth.

Son Goku gets everything he has officially from across the entire franchise. Goku gets everything from Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super including all the various forms Goku has from all the movies, the manga, and the anime including filler. When Goku turns into a Oozaru and what he will do to Orochi if their is a full moon out. After talking about it Goku now knows the danger of looking at the full moon and Goku realizes that he killed his grandfather and seeks to master the Oozaru form and to do so he decides to keep his tail to master the primal powers within himself as both his form of self expression and atonement and succeeds. In the Android Saga Goku perfects Super Sayian, and Super Saiyan Kaio-Ken and in the Cell Saga he unlocks Super Sayian 2.

In the Buu Saga Goku gains Super Sayian 3 and masters it and he learns about Super Sayian 4 during the Buu Saga from Old Kai and works to gain it. During his training he masters the Golden Oozaru form and then reaches Super Sayian Four and goes into Super Full Power Saiyan 4 to destroy Kid Buu and save the universe. Goku after training between the events of Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Super Son Goku reaches the level of power he had at the start of Dragon Ball GT.

In Dragon Ball Super Son Goku absorbs the God Ki and keeps it in his body. Son Goku then obtains the Super Sayian God Form and Super Sayian Blue. Then Goku also gets Super Sayian Blue Kaio-Ken and Perfected Super Sayian Blue. Goku can use Hakai like in the Dragon Ball Super Manga and eventually fully masters Ultra Instinct without many of his drawbacks as Goku trained to overcome those weaknesses.

Please make Super Sayian 4 a composite of the form at's best for Super Sayian 4 from all across the Dragon Ball franchise but make sure that Super Sayian God and Super Sayian Blue, Super Sayian Blue Kaioken, Perfect Super Sayian Blue, and Ultra Instinct are also given the same treatment as Super Sayian 4 with those forms being composites of the transformations at their best from across the Dragon Ball Franchise as well.

However the divine Super Sayian transformations are just another rung and level above that. Do that and you have the best of both worlds for Dragon Ball series fan service and for Son Goku's growth in terms of power so he can save his world and enter uncharted waters for mortal martial artists and has gone beyond what any Sayian and especially what any Super Sayian has ever reached in terms of power.

Now I also have to ask what do you have planned for the Senran Kagura casts growth?

Maybe you can make the Senran Kagura crew train with the Z Fighters to reach new levels and seek out and train under Master Roshi, The Crane Hermit, Korin and have their potential unlocked by drinking The Ultra Divine Water, training under Mister Popo, Kami, King Kai, The other Z Fighters, drinking the Ultra Divine Water, and some of them having more of their potential unlocked by The Namekian Grand Elder Guru and the others going through the ritual of The Old Kai to awaken more of their hidden power and potential just to be awesome?

Also please make sure the Supreme Kai Avatars in Dragon Ball Heroes are the Senran Kagura Earth's Supreme Kai's as actual characters and they reach levels of power equal to Super Sayian Blue.
Please update im can’t wait
Dragon Dagger P chapter 5 . 2/24
Well, Ill be damned. My man updated this. A good update at that. Good luck in basic.
yooyop004 chapter 5 . 2/14
This is a really good chapter and fanfic i can't wait for the next one, also i know how you feel with having to deal with a fubarred WIFI box...*So fucking annoying* but it'll get I really want to see Goku and Auska reunited after they parted ways, anyway keep doing what your doing!
Sayians4ever chapter 5 . 2/12
It is nice to see that you are back. Now let’s review.

This was a heartwarming and touching chapter. I love it.
Mandas Priest chapter 5 . 2/12
When one Journey ends, another begins. Now I have questions.

So what are you planning for elements of Dragon Ball GT? If you do please implement Super Sayian 4 and the various transformations from Dragon Ball GT! It would be awesome!

Maybe you can make the Senran Kagura crew train with the Z Fighters to reach new levels and seek out and train under Master Roshi, The Crane Hermit, Korin and have their potential unlocked by drinking The Ultra Divine Water, training under Mister Popo, Kami, King Kai, and having more of their potential unlocked by The Namekian Grand Elder Guru and going through the ritual of The Old Kai to awaken more of their hidden power and potential just to be awesome?

That would rock!
MonkeyKingLite chapter 5 . 2/12
Oh man, the sweet nostalgia of childhood is gone, but now things are going to get crazy.

Now I have questions.

1. Will you implement elements of Dragon Ball Heroes?

2. Will you implement Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

3. Are their going to be arcs based on Some of the Anime like in the Dragon Ball series.

4. Who is going to hook up with who?

5. Will Goku get everything from across the franchise in terms of power?

7. Are you going to implement elements of Dragon Ball GT?

8. Is Goku going to get a harem? If so here is a suggestion for Goku’s harem. Son Goku unknowingly at first being Goku gets a harem made up of these girls: Chichi, Hibari, Katsuragi, Asuka, Murasaki, and finally Homura.

9. What are you planning for the Female Super Sayian that Grandpa Gohan saw in his visions?

Because here is an idea for the Female Saiyan that Grandpa Gohan saw in his visions.

Take a look at InbetweenGamer and the various Super Saiyan transformations including mods for their player character Kairi that InbetweenGamer gave here just to be fair and maybe it would give Goku a girlfriend that has the power to keep Goku in check. Think of her like if Chi Chi if she was a Super Saiyan and never skipped leg day. The Almighty Mom and Waifu is here people!

Question 10. What are you planning for Goku’s growth? Because here is a suggestion.

When people find out about Goku’s Ozaruu transformation and they tell Goku about it please make sure that Goku after training to master the Oozaru form through meditation as his form of atonement, and then he gains all the power boosts from the Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super series. Make sure that he reaches Super Sayian and perfect it, Super Sayian 2, Super Sayian 3, Golden Oozaru, Super Sayian Four, Full Power Super Sayian 4, and the other forms that Goku has in Dragon Ball GT.

Also when you go into Super Goku gains and absorbs the God Ki and obtains the Super Sayian God Form and Super Sayian Blue, just like in the anime and the Perfected Super Sayian Blue and Goku can use Hakai like in the Dragon Ball Super Manga, Super Sayian Blue Kaio-Ken, and finally Goku gains a mastered Ultra Instinct without many of his drawbacks with his tail no longer a weak point as he trained to overcome it like how Vegeta and Nappa did in Dragon Ball Z.

Question 11. Is their going to be a a happy ending?
MadMagusMax chapter 5 . 2/12
Can I make a suggestion for when Goku meets Asuka again? First make sure that this incarnation of Goku is after the training trip as strong as he is in the Dragon Ball movie, The Path to Power. Maybe Hanzo asks Goku to display all his power and abilities. Which he does and everyone in Asuka's family is awestruck with his power and his potential.

Second after the trip and you should make sure Goku goes down arcs based on some of the filler of the Dragon Ball Anime. Like say when Goku faced down Terror and Plague and obtained the Gourd, second implement the filler when he faced Shura, and other martial arts and Ninja masters and also gets the Bancho Fan. Make sure he keeps those weapons and equipment and when he goes back to his earth he gets the Flying Nimbus. He would truly be the heir to the Monkey King's legacy.

Third in the sequels Should you go into Z and Super make sure that Goku gets Super Sayian 4 and the form at it's maximum power before Goku gets and masters all the Super Sayian God transformations and he keeps the God Ki in his body. That would throw Beerus and Whis for a loop and when Goku does get the Super Sayian God forms and learns to use Hakai like in the Dragon Ball Super manga just to drive Beerus and Vegeta nuts before he gets Ultra Instinct to really get them steamed on what he can do and how powerful he has become. Goku would also be the apex of what a non legendary Super Sayian could become through hard work, mastering the powers within himself and through intense discipline.

Fourth please make sure the Supreme Kai Avatars in Dragon Ball Heroes are the Senran Kagura Earth's Supreme Kai's as actual characters and make sure that the Senran Kagura Girls who are Asuka’s friends not only gains all their abilities but they also train with all the Z Fighters and learn all their techniques and fighting styles and unlock their potential by having Guru unlock their potential, having Old Kai unlock more of it, and drink the Ultra Divine Water to finish the job of unlocking their full potential.
MadMagusMax chapter 5 . 2/12
I actually cried a bit after the photo shoot with Asuka and Goku.

It was heartwarming and kind of a tearjerker. That is awesome.
Thunder Dragon chapter 5 . 2/12
Oh it is about time that this came back.

Time to work. This is heartwarming and it makes me look forward to seeing Asuka and Goku meet again. Good on you.
Sayians4ever chapter 5 . 2/12
Oh this was adorable, it was melancholy but also heartwarming. Now I saw that Sekirei shout out. Don’t lie.

Now I have to ask, will Goku get all his official transformations and powers from across the franchise? Because that would be awesome!

Now can I make a suggestion for later if you go into Dragon Ball Z and Super? Make sure that The Supreme Kai Avatars in Dragon Ball Heroes are here as actual characters and allies to the protagonists. The Demon God Avatars in the Dragon Ball Hero games are here and they are stronger than Dabura. They are the true bosses and creators of the Yoma and Zen, Fen, and Wairu are the Senran Kagura’s earths Supreme Kai’s.
coronadomontes chapter 5 . 2/10
buen capitulo
VirusChris chapter 5 . 2/9
Wow... it's so nice to see an update on this series. Kinda forgot it really. _;
Sorry.

Still, I love the interaction between Goku and Asuka now that I recall what happened so far. Though I don't recall Goku meeting Homura. Perhaps I forgot about it, I'll go back last chapter to double check.

That being the case I'm really happy to see that Goku has his Kamehameha move in this story. Also, I wonder how you are going to introduce Goku back and have him meet the other girls like Ikaruga and Katsuragi. Oh, I even forgot he met Murasaki as well. Dang, I need to re-read this story.

I see you're using the anime for the story as a base, I think. I know in my story I use a combination of the games, manga, and anime.

Hopefully we don't have to wait until next chapter. Looking forward to the continuous of this DB x SK story.

Until next time, this is VirusChris signing off! Sayonara my Nakama! Laters!