Reviews for Friends Don't Lie
Readmenot chapter 25 . 5/9/2019
I guess the way how Mike has forgiven El just like that is amazing yet unrealistic for me. It speaks how of a good person Mike is I guess and I would like to commend you on a very well written story! KUDOS!
Mileven chapter 25 . 12/12/2018
...Wow...Just...Wow...I'm blown away! I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO BE THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! OMG I loved this so much! You know they should pay you for this! I really hope they do it's just that good of a story. I'm so glad I found this! Thanks for the amazing story Piper it was awesome :)
JustAnAccountx chapter 2 . 9/1/2018
wait wrong person. loved the story though
JustAnAccountx chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Oh cool! we read each others stories ha. I loved this btw, I actually commented as the 'guest' who says she skipped half the story by accident. Loved this story!
tank03 chapter 25 . 8/2/2018
This was a fantastic story from start to finish, and I dont usually like au stories. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/29/2018
NOOO! I just realised I skipped from like chalter 13 to the end and now there’s no point in reading it coz I know how I ends.
Mileven 3 chapter 25 . 7/29/2018
This is the BEST FREKIN MILEVEN FANCITION I HAVE EVER READ! I just want you to know that you are so creative and I frekin love this so much! I'm not joking when I say I'm crying right now BECUZ I LITTERALLY AM! OHMIGAWD I can't breath I love this so much! So much! I just love this! I wish I didn't end tho lol. Again I love this and I really hope you keep writing like this becuz it is so amazing I just can't I'm crying to much at this right now. I love this!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/24/2018
This is the best fanfic I have ever read️
Guest chapter 25 . 7/24/2018
First of all, this is my favourite fan fiction ever. I have been hooked to it, and every day I have been wishing for another chapter to be out. I’m really sad it’s over now though. Secondly, if you do a sequel, please don’t make them break up or anything or have a big fight or any big deaths because I’ll end up being a crying mess. Anyway, thank you! Xx
Guest chapter 25 . 7/23/2018
An amazing ending to an amazing fanfiction!
Very good work! Thank you for the story!
andy chapter 25 . 7/23/2018
Thanks for share this amazing story. I really enjoyed every chapter, well except when mike searched for Eleven when she run away, it was sad and in some point hopeless. I will waiting your next stories.
snowzone5 chapter 25 . 7/23/2018
Half way through the chapter, I knew where you were going with this. And I was very ok with it :) I had to slow down reading just to savour it. This was the story that made me create an account so I could write a review, and it's kept me on the edge my seat every chapter. It inspired me to write my own stories, and truth be told I kinda wish I'd written this one. Great, fitting, and fully satisfying ending.
John Horvath chapter 25 . 7/23/2018
That was a great story and a great ending! Although personal computers had been available since the 70's, I'm sure they still would have been way beyond what a town as small as Hawkins could afford for their schools. I grew up in a town at least 5 times the size of Hawkins, and our high school. only the advanced Physics classroom had access to a computer, but not until 1982-83. They were still much too expensive.
Starla Marie Locke chapter 25 . 7/22/2018
This was so amazing! Thank you for this story and all your hard work! I can't wait to read more from you!
oldestj1 chapter 25 . 7/22/2018
Wow... just wow! Such a wonderful ending to such a tragic story! Could an epilogue be in the future... possibly?
Really loved it. Great writing!