Reviews for Muggles & Mortgages
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 5 . 6/28
I honestly didn’t know anything about the way D and D was played but if it’s anything like M and M it sounds pretty fun.
Loved the fic, really cute. Especially the terrorist bit, that was very hilarious.
KatAurorRune10 chapter 5 . 6/27
I thoroughly enjoyed this. My husband and I play RPGs with our friends and I didn’t realize that’s what this was about at first. When you started with the character sheets I literally laughed out loud. A fun, identifiable read for me. Thank you!
Rumiko-Suzuki chapter 5 . 6/19
This was such an awesome read! I REALLY want to play dnd again now.
Caddi chapter 3 . 6/14
Dear god I love this!
I didn’t read this story for a long time, but now I’m so sorry that I hadn’t earlier, this was so good! I was reading at 1am and laughing out loud and waking my husband, it was that good!
Such a great story!
Will you please write another short story like this sometime? This was gold! Thanks so much!
I loved Pansy the best! She was snarky and had figured Draco from the get go...”like you would know about Taxidermy, please” had me laughing out loud.
I will keep this story when I need to read something funny and interesting!
This was absolutely the best humorous story I have read in a while, it shouldn’t surprise me how good this was coming from you.
You have an amazing talent at writing this stories with a good dose of humor, I loved Pansy
TeamDracoLove chapter 5 . 5/31
Absolutely adorable! Loved it
Grovek26 chapter 5 . 5/30
Fantastic story with an amusing and unusual premise. Really enjoyed it.
SkyeMoor chapter 5 . 5/24
This is really fun, and enjoyable!
(And Draco played as someone who's actually insecure about matters of the heart seems to really... work. I like it a lot.)
SkyeMoor chapter 4 . 5/24
And the worst part is, we can't actually fault hermione here. she did ask why he was doing this. Harry or Ron would have gone off half-cocked at the First opportunity. For Hermione it's the tenth.
SkyeMoor chapter 3 . 5/24
... at least he didn't call it Space Dynamite (gotta love kids, just gotta love kids!)
SkyeMoor chapter 2 . 5/24
Oi! These are Slytherins. You HAVE to do at least one "This is NOT role-playing like THAT" session.
Preferably where one of the players (prob. Draco) is confused about midway through when people start kissing /for real/. And promptly stomps out the door.

Love how Draco thinks the Heated Looks are because Hermione might be into him. That Ego!
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 5/24
Not as good as "The Gamers", in terms of the Muggleness. But you threw in the optional romance angle, so I'll read another chappie.