Reviews for Warmer Together
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
They're so understanding of each other and this is literally the conversation I needed to have with my first boyfriend. Sure it was written by an adult but their characters were so well-tuned to each other's feelings that I think this conversation is very in character. Thank you! I loved it!
Ajay435 chapter 1 . 3/29/2018
Somehow I reviewed Homebound, but neglected to review this one!

Apparently your HxA stories can be short and still every bit as sweet - really enjoyed reading about this little tender moment. As always, you have a great way of portraying the early days of their relationship! I love the interaction between them here, and I love the patience and understanding you have Helga showing while Arnold builds up his confidence.

All in all, another great piece. Well done!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
I think this is the shortest Hey Arnold story you have ever written...but in being an ArnoldxHelga story set after The Jungle Movie, it's as sweet as any other I have read. Great job once again, Jenna!
DeepVoice'06 chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
Hey! ;)
First of all, that was the shortest story I have ever read from you damn if I knew it was that short I would have reviewed it last week! I was honestly expecting to read the encyclopedia when I opened this... Anyway, about the story, it was absolutely adorable! I like how Arnold always feels like he needs to kiss her every time he's around her, and that Helga so much more advanced emotionally than him so he wants to catch up to her, but he's uncomfortable trying to catch up to her because he doesn't know how. Obviously both Arnold and Helga were very in character, and that was sweet of Helga to think of Arnold's needs of wanting to be comfortable in the relationship over her own. The kiss at the end was absolutely adorable and Arnold's little... Mmm hmm... think so... actually made me awe...! Enjoyed reading this! You really need to write more Hey Arnold fanfiction, and you know I'm not just saying that. - DV ;)
Call Me Nettie chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Cute!
ThaReader103 chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
Another fanastic story, i love it
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
Awwww... that's Cute and Sweet and Lovely and Tender and just Great!
Short but very Nice with their talk about their relationship and feelings and what should they do with the whole things.
Awwwwww... :))
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
Cute
Ezza chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
I love how you write Helga, she's so open and honest with Arnold about their feelings.
this was so cute.
Are you by any chance a fan of 'Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius?'
I've been back into reading Jimmy/Cindy Fics and loving them. I'd love to see your take on a story about this pairing.
xxoo
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
I love the maturity Helga has here. Obviously Arnold has it too, but it's nice that she takes the lead, very fitting of her character. Makes me hyped to see the Jungle Movie a bit too!
Mr. Shortman92 chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
Wow, it just occurred to me that this is the first 'new' Hey Arnold! story I've ever seen from you! Back when I first discovered your stories, there were a few incomplete ones. But in the, what, four years since, there's been nothing 'new.' Anyway. I like this story. It's short but sweet. I like how innocent Arnold and Helga seem in this story, compared to how they were in LTBH. Haha. :)
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
Short, but sweet. Very good! :D :D :D
Miyasa chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
OMG! I love your stories Actually, an extremely charming fic, I love how the relationship between them flows and how Helga is so understanding and Arnold so clumsy.