Reviews for Vozmezdiye (retribution)
lexia the beautiful wolf chapter 1 . 7/5
so far im getting a really good feeling from this fanfic, hermione and antonin are one of my fav shipping couples other then tomione lol.
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 2 . 4/8
OH! What could Dolohov be up to? Love the bit of bonding between the three at the end, and Orias's bluntness about how they're nosy, I wonder if that was just to explain the situation right now, of it that was a heads up that she's not going to be able to keep anything from them ;)
bibikitten224 chapter 1 . 3/26
what on earth is antonin thinking of Doing? some type of binding magic? more please!
Hollowg1rl chapter 2 . 3/25
Oh poor baby! She's so sweet and doesn't deserve the stigma her name brings! And Hermione! She's always so logical, until she isn't. Incredible work as always!
Hollowg1rl chapter 1 . 3/25
Oh, I remember this! Oh I'm so excited about this come being revived! The plunnies are necromancers now, it seems! It's just as unsettling and intriguing as I remember!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 2 . 3/24
So sweet
Pilot's Mistress chapter 2 . 3/24
I'm liking what you're doing with Katerina. Hope you update soon I want to know how the trio of Katerina, Corvus, and Orias works out.
Pilot's Mistress chapter 1 . 3/24
Ok, didn't expect that ending. Very interesting start, I'm looking forward to more chapters.
Gunnhildde chapter 1 . 3/24
Great first chapter!
AlyssaWonderland chapter 2 . 3/23
wonderful update! I can already see the seeds of the triad being planted :DD
skyeryder01 chapter 2 . 3/22
Oooh I can't wait to see what Antonin is up to. Great chapter! I really liked the last bit with the 3 of them.
FoxesRun chapter 2 . 3/22
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Jeraly chapter 2 . 3/21
Very interesting premise and chapter!
Fanficfan826 chapter 1 . 3/18
Wow. I love this first chapter! And I love Antomione. Katerina is certainly looking like an interesting character. I can’t wait to read your next chapter.
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 1 . 3/15
I adore this. Orias and Corvus were both yummy brain-children of yours in their own rights, but putting them together? Awesome. Katerina seems like she's guarded, a bit, I can't wait until we get to see more of what she's like underneath :D