Reviews for Shattered Bonds
Alpha chapter 3 . 10/9
so what are the names of all your fics because i am hooked on two of your books so far
StallionWolf chapter 3 . 10/8
So will Ruby eventually join the villains?
Axelm94 chapter 3 . 9/2
Keep going, I find this story interesting.
Yuri chapter 3 . 8/24
Please continue this story of heaven
TigerVolcano5000 chapter 3 . 8/24
This story has a very interesting premise, and I hope to see it continued. The pure evil version of Jaune that has been created is interesting, although I am surprised as to how drastically his personality seemed to shift.
Based on the character tags, I assume that the harem is gonna be comprised of Salem, Cinder, and Neo.
Jaune obviously hates WBY and even Pyrrha, but what about Ruby, Ren, and Nora? I'm REALLY hoping that he holds no I'll will towards them. I'm actually hoping that he can convince them to join him, and add Ruby to the harem.
Anyway, keep up the good work:)
I get where you were going, but the set up should be more believable than this. It also went unnessarily edgy just get Jaune more angst, Jaune fics don't need to be angsty.
SparkyDapperDab19 chapter 1 . 8/19
Ok. Some comments have claimed this to be shit... they are right to an extent. I will say the scenario is a mix between cliche and creative. Your not using the transcript scandal, which is good, yet having yang jump to conclusions has been done to death in rwby fanfic. Having ruby be the catalyst for his betrayal has a certain flare, but falls flat in this regard. Which leads me to the main issue, the pacing.
Never have I said in reaction to a fic “well that escalated quickly” as fast as this one. It was way to fast and the scenes throughout the story felt like outlines at most which made everyone really 2 dimensional. You definitely had passion put into this, considering the word count and your enthusiasm in you AN, but understanding story elements that are too cliche and good pacing are essential to writing a fulfilling story.
To end this long winded review, I will say that I like the idea of a jaune and Salem romance. Harem as well along with the angst and edge you put into it. One piece of advice that will help with the previous issues is to savor those amazing moments with detail. Alright that’s all that I got.
More! Can't wait to see when Ruby and Jaune meet.
jamesoagel123 chapter 1 . 8/16
I love how no one saw the drag jaune to the locker room other then pyrrha
jamesoagel123 chapter 3 . 8/16
You dick I love you mind broken cinder is the best
Is this gonna be one of those hallucinating things with blake
SaucyHandles chapter 2 . 8/2
lol so edgy.
dear writer please make more chapters
dear writer please make more chapters
Blackopsmaster chapter 3 . 7/26
I like the story. Great work. I would like to see more updates