Reviews for Shattered Bonds
comethazel chapter 3 . 6/13
will ruby and the red of JNPR join Jaune as his underlings? find out next time on dragon ball...WAIT SHIT WRONG SERIES! find out next time in chapter four of shattered bonds
LandlordTheLordOfTheSeas chapter 3 . 6/7
Great story I can't wait to see what happens next
Dougio chapter 3 . 6/6
Look, I really like your story and the premise is nice but I feel like events have gone on way to fast I mean we instantly start out with Jaune dying and being ressurescted and it hasn't even been a month, from what I could tell (or maybe I just wasn't paying attention) all the events in the story have taken 2 weeks maybe 3 at most you should fix that to make it a month or two. Okay now that my commentary is over I'll leave this line of dialog just because
Jaune: Blake...Blaaaaakkke
Blake: Wha- What?!
Jaune: I’m haunting you
Blake: NOOOOOOO!
You know, I know the “misunderstanding” bit is used in comedy and what not, but let’s face it: a lot of those characters that see (or are put into) an OBVIOUSLY accidental compromised state and immediately think along the lines of “pervert” or “rape” actually piss me off. So much so that I actually imagine a lot of those people having bad things happen to them (though usually it’s something mild like someone leaves them and they feel regret or something). Nothing against you really. Just making this point really: I hate morons that jump to conclusions even a 4 year old wouldn’t make. (Also quick question; I noticed this story is somewhat similar to “reaping with sorrow” have you read that yet? It was a good story, though the author unfortunately discontinued it. It’s basically a xover of rwby and overwatch)
Spiderwl chapter 3 . 5/24
This is great
can't wait for the next chapter
UPDATE!
Creature of Grimm chapter 3 . 5/21
SFBKludge chapter 3 . 5/20
You have a story but it has some serious logical weaknesses.
1. They are despised because they acted as Judge Jury and Executioner (JJE).

2. If they are guilty of being JJE then why haven't they been ARRESTED?
Property damage Ozpin might be able to sweep under the rug. Murder? Not so likely.

3. If Hunters can be JJE then why are they in trouble at all? So they screwed up, every student would know they can do anything without legal repercussions. IE License to Kill.

4. The student reaction would be appropriate if it was a training accident that Killed Jaune. None of them would trust the perps ever again. But just straight out killing him? Pyrrha is guilty by NOT preventing them launching Jaune to who knows where with heavy injuries. Negligence is the least she could be charged with.

5. The Arc family will want their heads. Either figuratively or perhaps literally. At the least they will want to know why Ozpin has these murderers still on campus? Why aren't they in Jail awaiting Trial?

I could belabor the point even more but it comes down to you ignoring the Police Department, while they never were impressive they DO exist. The Police CAN and will arrest people. IE Ruby. There are legal repercussions for their actions.
Saberfang Orcalodon chapter 3 . 5/17
That trio girls is really kinky, somehow they jumped the conclusion to rape things.
love it
Awesome!
Was she raped... really what is with these people and jumping to rape.
infadinityfollower chapter 3 . 5/15
Good Stuff! Looking forward to more!
infadinityfollower chapter 2 . 5/15
Good Stuff!
Envoy of Torrask chapter 3 . 5/15
This good, this real good.
Absolutely lovely. The suffering, the dominace and hatred, Juane is amazing. Breaking Cinder so easily and torturing Blake like that, haha, perfect!
And the rest of them crying their eyes out on a daily basis, beautiful
Please, do continue this, i would love to see more