Reviews for I'd Do Anything
fmfjdj chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
im in love already. the summary ohmygodd. perfection.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
hey :) i really love the story so far. i think its blaise (the APC) but maybe draco is starting to like her too? and im wondering - those letters the APC is sending ginny, are those muggle songs? x
Dragoness1400 chapter 23 . 12/15/2012
Great fic. A bit mushy (I probably have only a single romantic bone in my body which jumped for joy while I read this story), but great nontheless. :)
Dragoness1400 chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Well, I'm kinda glad it's Draco, actually, really glad since I love the fire/ice pairing, but Draco never struck me as the mushy love-letters type. But you do write this so well, so I'm going to continue. Besides, I want to see what happens when Ginny figures it out.
Dragoness1400 chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
EEP It's BLAISE! I'm fairly sure, since most of my facts say that it can't be Draco.
Dragoness1400 chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Argh. You are just way too confusing.
Dragoness1400 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Er... maybe it's Blaise? Because it can't be Draco, nor can it be Harry since Harry doesn't really have any other friends, and both his friends were already shown in the scene. It might be Harry... I JUST WANNA KNOW WHO THE APC IS!
Dragoness1400 chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Ok, this is really bothering me for some reason, it's Zabini, not Zambini. Sorry.
Dragoness1400 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
I know I'm a bit late, but I think her secret admirer is either Harry or Draco... now let's find out.
ChaosKeks chapter 8 . 8/11/2010
Thumbs up for having Michelle Branch's "Everywhere" in this chap :)

Awesome story!
StarlightLover chapter 23 . 2/5/2010
I loved it! Great ending! D

TheColdFlame chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
Yay you changed it to Zabini!
TheColdFlame chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
Ok i like it but there's a few things about there names, first of its Ginny her name is GINEVRA weasley NOT VIRGINIA Weasley and then there is Blaize his name is Blaize ZABINI NOT Blaize ZAMBINI :)

It is really good though :)
Jack Tamara chapter 23 . 1/3/2010
This was really cute! I loved how simple and sweet it was. Draco is really such a sweetheart. I wish I had a Draco. Anyways, you write D/G really good! Amazing job!
Jack Tamara chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
I think it's Draco, but I kinda wish it wasn't. Draco seems so obvious. I wish that it would be Zabini, but that out of that, a D/G relationship would develop. I like that you didn't do the tradition Draco saves Ginny from falling thing, though.
1,210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »