Reviews for Revenant
maartenvervloet chapter 2 . 3/7
Not translating German works better if the person reading it doesn't know German (which I actually do)
Heavyarms150 chapter 8 . 2/9
I get the feeling the place yang took ruby was either a bar a strip club or a remnant version of chuck e cheese.
Ghost of Los Angeles chapter 9 . 11/4/2019
So upon rereading revenant in chapter Seven he kept mentioning Hayate five other knightsAs in Signum Shamal Vita Zafira and One other and reinforce zwei not been mentioned at all So that makes me think the original reinforce is still alive any thoughts Senpai
Heavyarms150 chapter 11 . 10/18/2019
Ive read this a few times and got to wondering something. Was ruby found on midchilda like subaru was or was she there much earlier? Unless i am remembering canon strikers wrong and it wasnt midchilda that was burning in the first episode. I just thought if ruby and subaru are close in age they would have been found in a similar place considering the info you dropped of ruby training in the grand cathedral on midchilda and she presumably dissapeared at 3 years old if there were no time descrency from when she vanished from remnant and arriving there. Unless that is a spoiler answer. Either way its been bugging me too much to not ask even if i dont get an answer.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2019
AND I SHOULD BELIEVE YOU WHY?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/19/2019
Yes an update (sees new “chapter”) WHY?!
PreciselyDefined chapter 12 . 9/9/2019
Great to see this fic is still being worked on, just found it and keen to see where it goes.
Kurosu Cross chapter 12 . 9/5/2019
at last

a confirmation
Lasre chapter 12 . 9/4/2019
Thanks for the status ()
daggercloak000 chapter 12 . 9/4/2019
Aww. Please update soon. :b
Kragh50 chapter 12 . 9/4/2019
I'm a bit sad this isn't an update, but I didn't expect one so I'm happy to know an update is coming soon. Please tell us which chapters will have edits, though I probably will re-read the entire thing anyway.
Glad to hear from you,
Kragh50
ivanruzic3758 chapter 12 . 9/4/2019
One thing that I have noticed that is wrong is that the person in the last chapter says 'umkommen', which means 'to die'. The correct thing to say would be 'komm um'.
amerdism chapter 12 . 9/4/2019
That’s good news, glad to see your going to be updating the story again.
Echo0100 chapter 11 . 7/11/2019
Really have been enjoying this story. A little worried since it hasn't been updated in a while, is this story dead?
Heavyarms150 chapter 10 . 7/11/2019
Im glad you didnt give ruby a harem. In fanfiction and rwby in general a harem seems to be used for 2 things. A smut fic to make the character sleep with everyone showing how uncreative they are as smut is the epitome of a lack of a good story. 2nd is the author being completely indecisive that they cant decide on a single pair so they just pair their fav char with everyone.