Reviews for Teenagers throwing temper tantrums
Kramburg chapter 41 . 5/4
It's good to know our Antonio didn't do anything that (for lack of a better word) "Bad Touchy", like adultery or worse. I was thinking that had an affair with another woman, either from infidelity or from a one nightstand years ago In away Antonio did the right thing in helping a stranger (out with Mafia ties), assisting in a twin child birth, loving and caring for the two has his one.
Now i afraid the past have negative reactions for our characters!
lillypool15 chapter 41 . 5/2
Well it IS canon that Spain has mental cracks that can be supposedly worse than Russia's. That fact makes me a bit more scared of him cause all the other countries are uncomfortable or flat out terrified of Russia; and if there is someone who can be worse than that... hoo boy!
But I am also wondering why some (a lot as far as the stories I've read) of the authors of stories with Nyo!Italy make her exactly or very similar to her APH counterpart. Female Italy is supposed to be the strong type and not like Veneziano.
Leo Dray Thanatos chapter 1 . 4/29
Heey~
Kramburg chapter 38 . 3/4
Alice can deny it all she wants, she clearly has feelings for our favourite Idiota!
Kramburg chapter 37 . 2/12
Huge thumps up for Queen Alice for taking the Motherly role for poor Lovina in her time of sorrow.
Extra thumps for her putting Antonio in his place for his horrible parenting skills! My favourite part is Alice comforting Lovina and being there for her. Antonio better find a way to repair this broke relationship with the Daughter and this love!
PS. Looks like Alice has been channelling her inner Hungary but with teapots!
Kramburg chapter 36 . 2/4
What a twist! What did Antonio say to make Lovina so upset, what was the truth about her Mother?
Is she alive? Was it out of wedlock? Or something else entirely. Lovina may or may not know who her Birth Mother is, but has found motherly relationship with Alice as a parental figure.

PS thanks for the shout in the previous chapter!
Sorry for being late and not commenting, busy IRL.
lillypool15 chapter 36 . 2/3
I REEEAAALLY wanna know what Antonio told Lovina about her mom.
Kramburg chapter 34 . 12/16/2018
A Wild Nyo Spain appears! I sense future love triangle!
Himawari Ash 07 chapter 28 . 9/9/2018
Sorry, really busy RN. I'll update as soon as I can

-Himawari
Guest chapter 18 . 6/17/2018
I'm for Itacest personally, or Romerica. Canmano has never made sense sice even Romano forgets Canada the only Italy to remember his name is Veneziano. So CanIta, or PrusCan. But I say leave it only at hints, and no official thing. Oh and GerBela.
MonalisaRomano17 chapter 18 . 6/17/2018
Guest chapter 17 . 6/11/2018
I like both Ameripan and AmeRuss I'm also for Canmano
And Yeeeeees SpUk at last
Himawari Ash 07 chapter 15 . 5/26/2018
SORRY, that was a typing error.
It was supposed to say "Ameria-san" with just the l-r thing.

As for the rest, it takes about two more weeks in the story for some things to happen. Don't know how many chapters that'll take though. But I won't spoiler much more than that ;)
EloquentLady chapter 15 . 5/26/2018
I have this sneaking feeling that Amelia will only get worse towards Lovi. Not to mention Amelia is very clearly in need a firm hand to put her back under control. Her "Pranks" might be harmless right now but what about later?

The red head you brought up when mentioning Alice's Older brother was that Scotland? Do you intend to give him a bigger role? Possibly slowly but surely fixing their realtionship?

I do hope Antonio reveals to Lovi the truth of who her mother is. In the long run, while it might bruise their realtionship bruises heal given the right amount of time.

I know it will take awhile before Matthew gets to see his mother again, but I hope the reunion will be on good terms rather then hostile.

Also, somewhere in this chapter you had Kiku call Amelia "America-san".

Can't wait to read, what is to come next.
beckyhilly chapter 14 . 5/19/2018
I'm really enjoying this, keep updating!
Just a note about your authors note, the Royal Wedding was in St Georges Chapel at Windsor Castle, not Westminster Abbey unlike Prince Williams. Windsor is out of London, where Westminster Abby is, and most foreigners don't know much about Windsor but its beautiful there! Completely agree about the preacher though!