Reviews for Forget the World
natters chapter 3 . 1/31/2019
Good fic
FluffyFierce chapter 3 . 6/30/2018
The reunion action packed and a compelling place to find Beckett...uncertain if I really got that Beckett got Castle’s being involved with defects, only that she really missed him. An engaging read and looking forward to more work from you
FluffyFierce chapter 2 . 6/29/2018
Really got drawn into that chapter, the inescapable reality of what they faced...Beckett, with her nativity of privilege, and Castle with the social disadvantage of being a defect. Liked how you teased and then revealed what the event was like through Castle’s eyes.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2018
Nice. I read only Castle.
SheAloneDares chapter 3 . 4/6/2018
I love this! thank you.
keal chapter 3 . 3/28/2018
O I was hoping for another chapter, or two. I really loved this universe!
Deb838 chapter 3 . 3/26/2018
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Caskett1963 chapter 3 . 3/24/2018
Another great story from this AU. I read the first two stories before taking on this third installment. Loved them all over again.
southerngirl1 chapter 3 . 3/22/2018
Love happy Caskett endings…
acertainzest chapter 3 . 3/22/2018
Another great story Janet. I loved how you incorporated the hanging off the building from Always and got Castle to be the one who saved her. Thanks for sharing :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 3 . 3/21/2018
I like that it was Rick saved Kate from the ledge instead of Ryan. I like the ending. Good writing.
malleys8 chapter 3 . 3/21/2018
This is an interesting microcosm of prejudice between classes with the additional conflict of a love match mix of the two opposing classes. Of course, recent history has proven that what's, at one time, considered misogyny, can and will be overcome by romance and marriages between the young of the opposing groups - making the mix commonplace and accepted by the general population. Although the author indicates leaving this storyline for the new "Being Human" unless it is a continuation of this story we can only hope for the author to return to "Forget the World" and take it to the finish.
NancyVW chapter 3 . 3/21/2018
Great story! Puff Kate finally could convince Castle! Thank you for sharing this story! Till the next one!
Trude chapter 3 . 3/20/2018
nice ending but I can't believe it's over - there's more to tell about how people/friends etc. react
dopeysac chapter 3 . 3/20/2018
Thank you for another great story. Looking forward to more.