Reviews for A Grubby Tale
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
sweet!
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That is the most cute, sad thing I've likely ever read. That was beuatiful . . .

I favorited this. And you b
secilmis yazar chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
ah... I wish you'd continue it..

anyway, I'm glad with this much, too! because it's really good!
secilmis yazar chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
really well written!
591'de3 chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
hm... wow. really makes you think? that sucks that you ve stopped this... cause it could have gone somewhere. oh well.. what am i complaining bout? you wrote bout grub n thats kinda unusual... most people forget bout him but ah well its all good. and im off.
xMetallicBooger chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
I guess I never reviewed this story before...It's very cute, but it almost borders on emo in some places. Still, I enjoyed it.
Child of the Sky chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Hey...I love this story so far, could you please continue?
minya chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
wow.. this chapter made my really cry, and that really doesn't happen very often.. very good story, and if i would be registered, i would add this story to my favourites ;)
hiei-mi chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
I really like this. Trouble and Grub have always been my favorite characters. I think you showed their relationship well. There need to be more fanfics on them! .
Calamari Rings chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
The fact that this fic is about Trouble and Grub (WITHOUT incest) makes it default-ly wonderful. I commend you.
I really love the characterizations you made for them, though I disagree with your view of Grub on some points, you've obviously thought this fic out and it's very well written.
There's a lot of things I could go on about, the little details you've incorperated, but unfortunately I'm a lazy arse.
mutty chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
*laffs* write more i wana findout what happens i think the whole grub thing is very cute (and very well writen)
Aggelos chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
I like it. It's really nice writing. PLease continue
alex chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
this is one of the best written fan fics ive ever read. its so sad. pleaze write more
delete ACCOUNT now please chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
very sad. How touching. Almost makes me wnat to cry *sniffs*
The CheezHead chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
OMG!Your second chapter made me want to is a beautifully written story.