Reviews for Just a Little Flea Bite
I admit it. I love this one.
Cute concept .
mglblood chapter 1 . 9/8
You know how you read a story and you expect to hear someone complaining or yelling? Well that's what I expected. But the way you wrote it... perfection!
Clever! It's hard to do an original take on the "soulmate" theme now that it's so widely used, but I think you managed it. ;)
Jadedgurl05 chapter 1 . 8/31
This made me giggle.
madatcarri chapter 1 . 8/18
Lovely
mi-shell87 chapter 1 . 8/15
It's quite a cute story! Wish there were more though! :-)
7serotonin chapter 1 . 8/13
Aaaahhhahahah. It's so subtle but so good and funny the way Draco's monologue turns to absolute devotion to Hermione. Also, I 3 your depiction of a Quidditch-watching (but definitely not playing) Hermione
zinne chapter 1 . 8/11
I love this
ElmHolly chapter 1 . 7/29
Oh this so sweet and perfect! I love it. Thank you for sharing!
Actually, I may send you a PM later about writing my own version of this. I have read it three times in a row. I both love it and wish it were longer. Why aren't you writing best sellers somewhere? Your style is addictive.
Oh. I had no idea that I NEEDED this fic until I read it. And now it is quite obvious that this is a fic that was just waiting for you to write it. Lovely work.
Super sweet! So Hermione has finally gotten a taste for quidditch? Good for her.
madval29 chapter 1 . 7/15
Oh my goodness, this is awesome. I'd put off reading it because I wanted to save it for a time when I needed to be uplifted and this definitely made me smile. Great story!
laelruin chapter 1 . 6/29
LOL! That's hilarious and totally cute.