Reviews for Just a Little Flea Bite
viv-heart chapter 1 . 6/16
That certainly was unexpected. Loved it
Lee kadivar chapter 1 . 6/7
Omg roflmao this was hilarious... I'd love to see what happens after this. But damn the one eighty. I love it.
HPforever2018-3 chapter 1 . 5/30
Hm... I have to say, I am left with an aweful lot of questions after reading this one. It feels VERY unfinished to say the least. I'm pretty much lost.

Your writing style is actually quite nice, and I am sure, that if you find a good beta, you could make this into a great story.

A silly observation: Hermione and quidditch is normally not exactly a love match, but nice to see the stubborn know-it-all can change her ways. Hermione and Draco bonding over quidditch. Well why not, considering all the other plot bunnies we (as in we the devoted Dramoine readers) have to overlook to get our favorite pair matched together in a more or less believable way.
so he really did fall head over heels for her just because he kissed her? but hermione seems to be out of love for him now. isn't that kind of weird i think by curing her, he was then inflicted by the same strain. how will he recover?
Really nice start but it feels very unfinished. Don't make what Harry knows an issue unless you want to reveal it. I am left felling a bit like a question mark. So many why's.
PamExpelliarmus chapter 1 . 5/15
Wowoowow that was so cool! I like it!
Cornwall Writes chapter 1 . 5/9
How did I miss this dose of pure sweetness? It’s literally the cutest thing I’ve read since I last opened a story (which was yours and far too long ago) and I want to soak my bones in it and absorb everything good about it until I have its sweetness as a permanent part of me
CuriousElfQueen chapter 1 . 5/3
I LOVE THIS SOOOO MMUUUUCCCHHHH!
To be honest, when I read the title in my email I thought maybe this was going to be some more mouse!Theo, but then I saw the characters and thought "Just as good!" Then, it was better than expected - because it's YOU!
Oh, this was lovely. Read while sitting at my desk, eating my breakfast. This was a fantastic start to my work day. 3 I hope the rest of your day today goes well, that you get a little bit of that something you're longing for, leaving you with the promise for more later. 3
Annamonk chapter 1 . 5/3
Simply adorable.
MWK chapter 1 . 4/29
:-)
bright places chapter 1 . 4/25
hilarious
moonscape-iron chapter 1 . 4/24
This is great! I like that only those infected don't seem to realize what's happening to either of them (I wonder how Narcissa would react when they come home though! )
Capecodcanal chapter 1 . 4/15
I somehow missed this and it is such a treat! I like that Draco is open to the idea of the soulmate before Harry shows up. The last line is just delightful! Thank you!
I really liked this story, but it feels awful unfinished. I hope, you will continue it.
Fantasmarific Amalia chapter 1 . 4/2
Sooo cute! The way you bring in the premise of soulmate with freaking rats! Whodathunkit.