Reviews for Just a Little Flea Bite
madatcarri chapter 1 . 8/18
Lovely
mi-shell87 chapter 1 . 8/15
It's quite a cute story! Wish there were more though! :-)
7serotonin chapter 1 . 8/13
Aaaahhhahahah. It's so subtle but so good and funny the way Draco's monologue turns to absolute devotion to Hermione. Also, I 3 your depiction of a Quidditch-watching (but definitely not playing) Hermione
zinne chapter 1 . 8/11
I love this
ElmHolly chapter 1 . 7/29
Oh this so sweet and perfect! I love it. Thank you for sharing!
Actually, I may send you a PM later about writing my own version of this. I have read it three times in a row. I both love it and wish it were longer. Why aren't you writing best sellers somewhere? Your style is addictive.
Oh. I had no idea that I NEEDED this fic until I read it. And now it is quite obvious that this is a fic that was just waiting for you to write it. Lovely work.
Super sweet! So Hermione has finally gotten a taste for quidditch? Good for her.
madval29 chapter 1 . 7/15
Oh my goodness, this is awesome. I'd put off reading it because I wanted to save it for a time when I needed to be uplifted and this definitely made me smile. Great story!
laelruin chapter 1 . 6/29
LOL! That's hilarious and totally cute.
viv-heart chapter 1 . 6/16
That certainly was unexpected. Loved it
Lee kadivar chapter 1 . 6/7
Omg roflmao this was hilarious... I'd love to see what happens after this. But damn the one eighty. I love it.
HPforever2018-3 chapter 1 . 5/30
Hm... I have to say, I am left with an aweful lot of questions after reading this one. It feels VERY unfinished to say the least. I'm pretty much lost.

Your writing style is actually quite nice, and I am sure, that if you find a good beta, you could make this into a great story.

A silly observation: Hermione and quidditch is normally not exactly a love match, but nice to see the stubborn know-it-all can change her ways. Hermione and Draco bonding over quidditch. Well why not, considering all the other plot bunnies we (as in we the devoted Dramoine readers) have to overlook to get our favorite pair matched together in a more or less believable way.
so he really did fall head over heels for her just because he kissed her? but hermione seems to be out of love for him now. isn't that kind of weird i think by curing her, he was then inflicted by the same strain. how will he recover?
Really nice start but it feels very unfinished. Don't make what Harry knows an issue unless you want to reveal it. I am left felling a bit like a question mark. So many why's.