Reviews for Better Late
Very sweet! ️
CoolColorOfPink chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
Perfect one shot
future-fangirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Aww this should have happened.
captainbean chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
OH MY HEART. This is a lovely alternative ending, and could have totally happened if hat we saw in 2x01 hadn't played out like it had. I was on the edge of my seat when that scene played out, but I'm kind of glad they didn't kiss cuz I like the anticipation... but if they had I'd have wanted it to go exactly like this! You got the unsaid stuff SPOT ON. Great job!

ALSO HI! I've been sad to be MIA with fanfic lately but I am so excited that S2 is back and I am HERE FOR IT and all the fic!
angellwings chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
Oh, this is beautiful! I love the talk they have after just as much as the kiss. And Lucy’s “I missed you” just TORE ME UP. It’s such a simple statement but god it hurt. And Wyatt just needing her close is also making feel things. He just wants to remind himself he actually found her and it’s perfect. Also the image of them walking down the hall toward the others HOLDING HANDS is causing me all kinds of happy emotions. Omg. I’m a nerd. Lol. I adored this “fix it”. Great work!
rascalmom chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
aww sweet...more please
Di92 chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
This is the ending we wanted! Just saw the spoiler scene to episode 2 and I can't wait til Sunday!
Violets and Lilies chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
I love this! I was like "darn it" when Jyia interrupted them. I can't wait for Sunday. New episode! More Wyatt and Lucy moments to look forward too! I also can't wait to write my own Timeless stories. I'm just not sure what yet... I'm glad they created the fandom!
Chgrgal chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
A lovely embellishment to the first episode now we need one about that explosion how did the team survive it?
Dardanelle chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
It's a tough job, but someone had to do it. Thank you for stepping up and fixing things!

Wyatt's words "I've been here before, this is..." are so moving and bittersweet. A simple yet very clever line capturing something complicated spot on.

I was expecting someone to come looking for them as Wyatt says, to barge in and interrupt them. Again. If it had been Jiya, I'd been very, very annoyed because as annoying as it was the first time around, then she was eager that they come see what the others has detected. But no one is allowed to be *that* clueless and repeat the mistake!
12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
That was sweet IF ONLY
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
A.W.E.S.O.M.E, utterly awesome. Beautifully captured and written, good use of the spoilers or the actual episode moments too. I'm a fan !
TheVelvetDusk chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
FIXED INDEED. I love how Wyatt takes a hot second to consider the more complicated aspects of what the kiss might mean, but he can’t fight it, and then it’s happening and he’s sure that he could never ever regret it yessss. The kissing was all I wanted it to be in the ep (side eye at frickin Jiya), but oh wow, I think the dialogue that followed is really what knocked me over here. The fact that he so quickly combats her doubt with the answer that six weeks was more than enough to chase away his hesitancy, and that he eventually also clarified that it isn’t *just* about their circumstances or the separation, but that these feelings have been there for much longer..? SO GOOD. But my fave thing - we’re talking a squeaking yell of excitement kind of thing - was when Wyatt’s concept of dating her outside of the bunker extended to history lectures and museums OMG. HE IS SO ADORABLE. I mean EVERYTHING about his dating ideas made me grin like a fool, but I really made a ridiculous audible noise when I got to the offer of lectures and museums because Wyatt flippin Logan would totally do that for her lol. Oh they’re so cute and nerdy and I want alllll of it to happen like yesterday.

Thank you much for reconciling my current Jiya rage ;)
modernlifehistorian chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
Thank you for fixing it. Wish you could've written the actual episode lol
qwertygal chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
This was awesome! And I didn't even realize I needed a fix for this scene! But I needed this!
A few things:
-love the forehead touching, and the "I missed yous"
-boo to Lucy thinking she should apologise, and yay for Wyatt letting her know why it wasn't necessary
-they both agree that neither of them are dead...and I think Hemmingway has some advice for that!
-the grace of the force...heehee
-major feels, thinking about Lucy wondering how Wyatt really felt about her while she was with her mother
-and so glad they clarified that this wasn't just about being stuck or thinking the other was gone...but the real thing
So nice! I don't even mind Jiya's interruption in this one!