Reviews for when the three meet the nine
katy chapter 33 . 11/25/2003
the songs just started. very happy. we defeated saruman. kinda. david died, thats kinda sad, although he didnt seem to like me much. im not a thief, im like a little burrower just with better hair. write the new one!

pink knickers!
katy chapter 32 . 11/25/2003
my fave songs on next. i wsant in it at all. ned died & i didnt get to kick her ass. i am truly gutted.
katy chapter 31 . 11/25/2003
still listening. i was in it lots and i was all powerful. does that mean i can kick ass cos i want to kick 'neds' ass.
katy chapter 30 . 11/25/2003
i said id review. im listening to busted!

i wasnt in it much. and david didnt trust me. thats not nice.
katy chapter 29 . 10/3/2003
thankfully there wasn't much of ned in this chapter. although that means there wasn't much of frodo which is bad.
katy chapter 28 . 9/11/2003
i'm glad i haven't been tortured yet. why hasn't ned died yet?
katy chapter 27 . 9/8/2003
that was so bad. i didn't think it was going to be that bad.
katy chapter 26 . 9/1/2003
i finally got captured, not that i was looking forward to it. i can't believe ned didn't want me to go, in reality she would have made me go.
katy chapter 25 . 8/27/2003
you & david were very bad trying to escape, and you encouraged him. i didnt think you were like that.
chrissiefrenzy chapter 24 . 8/18/2003
so it looks like im definitely going to middle earth. personally i think ned would have persuaded me to go. even after all your pain, you still manage to snog david and who knows what else you did.
chrissiefrenzy chapter 23 . 8/10/2003
i remember reading most of that chapter at school but i forgot what happened to paul, although he was nasty to me what with the gun even though he was trying to help us. do i go to middle earth soon? does that sound odd? it's as if i'm looking forward to what will happen in m.e.
chrissiefrenzy chapter 22 . 8/3/2003
funny images of gimli trying to see over the desk. it seems that the fellowship will all be coming together soon, which is good but does that mean it will be ending soon?
chrissiefrenzy chapter 21 . 7/29/2003
that was slightly more graphic than i thought it was gonna be. what do you mean by the last bit? is something bad gonna happen or do i already know whats gonna happen?
chrissiefrenzy chapter 20 . 7/25/2003
like wow. that bit with the eye was so gross. i'm gonna review all the chapters individually like i usually do but first i have to read darkness falls.
chrissiefrenzy chapter 16 . 6/23/2003
did i actually bond with sam at the end because if i did that's kinda cool. i'm glad i hurt kelly when i stitched her up, she deserves it, she always bullies me.