Reviews for FRICTION
rosepetals324 chapter 1 . 7h
this was absolute perfection thank you for writing this 3
RowanRhys chapter 1 . 5/24
Omigosh! This was absolutely PERFECT! I've got tears in my eyes and a huge smile on my face and, oh! what a wonderful ending! It is so good to get to read about Ron being shown as a real person with flaws and talents everything in between, and not the awful cardboard cutout that so many fics make him. This whole story is utterly patronus-worthy! This is now at the top of my re-read often list. Outstanding and incredibly beautiful writing. Well done!
This is my favorite depiction of Ron I just love your stories I’ve been reading them for about 3 years now, maybe longer and it’s the best portrayal of Ron, he gets so much hate and your works are my absolute favorites they really showcase his best qualities his humor, loyalty, heart I just love this snapshot of Ron as a writer bc I can really see it.
DropTheBasil chapter 1 . 4/23
This was absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for writing Ron this way! You’ve given me such a new appreciation for his character and a new understanding of his thoughts and emotions. Your writing is beautiful and I’m so glad I read this! 3
HOpelessFangirl2004 chapter 1 . 4/3
You practically made me cry:c
I am not usually the person who cries after reading a book,but this one-shot changed that.
I loved this story and this glimpse into Ron’s childhood. I enjoyed hearing about his feelings and that you have him a hidden talent. I feel like he gets under appreciated a lot in stories.
Villyviking chapter 1 . 3/29
That was such a beautiful story. You wrote it so well. Bring poor, wearing hand me downs you have dealt with these feelings so well. All their interactions are lovely.
Snarry4life chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
This is really really good!
Bella Marie C chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
That was such a sweet story, even though Ron had troubles to find out how brilliant he really is.
dreamflower02 chapter 1 . 10/15/2019
This story is so sweet and sad and yet also full of joy in the end. Young Ron never realized his own courage in learning acceptance in the face of disappointment. J.R.R. Tolkien once used the phrase "joy like swords". That is the kind of joy I had, reading this story.
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
I did not expect this ending compared to where this story started. I noticed your stories seem to have a bit of a running theme of unresolved issues being portrayed realistically. Unlike in fiction, in life, we don't always have profound or impacting moments that let us resolve all of our unresolved emotions. For the sake of literature and closure; in stories, we tend to resolve these things.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
I love the ending
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
So good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
Çok güzel okuduğum en güzel one shot
FanFiction Girl 95 chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
this is so good! I really want to read a fic where the Weasley's realize how unfair its to ron to never get anything new etc. I felt for ron so much in this story!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »