Reviews for Impossible: The Fifth Hunger Games
goldie031 chapter 27 . 9/1/2018
Yay! This was such a great chapter to read, and I loved watching Ashira's journey through the post-Games. She really grew so much in so many different ways, and I'm incredibly excited to see her continue to appear in your verse. Very, very, very well done overall!
RoadieMcRoadface chapter 27 . 8/31/2018
I really enjoyed this! This was the first syot I submitted to that actually finished, so I'm surprised Sidney did as well as he did. I'm fine with him finishing where he did, and I'm already readying a tribute for your next SYOT, so looking forward to that!
RoadieMcRoadface chapter 26 . 8/30/2018
ENDGAME SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE READING REVIEWS FROM EARLY CHAPTERS

I could scarcely bear to read this chapter. Like my anxiety went through the freaking roof. A big shame Sidney couldn't take it all the way, but I understand the reasoning (or at least I think I do). I'm pretty happy overall with how he was written, and you can bet I'll be submitting a tribute for the next one.

Congrats to goldie031, I like that it came down to the tributes of the two most frequent reviewers in the end haha. Another reference to the 74th Hunger Games: It ended with a District 12 Female beating a District 2 Male.

One last thing: massive credit to you JAJ, particularly with these most recent chapters coming out daily. It's inspired me to hurry up and get a wiggle on with my own story (which I've seriously put on the backburner for too long now haha)
goldie031 chapter 26 . 8/30/2018
She did it! She won! I honestly didn’t expect her to win when I submitted her, but I’m so happy to see her emerge victorious and alive! Wow, that fight scene was such a wild ride. For someone who says they can’t write fight scenes, you write a damn good fight scene, one that can traverse multiple POVs. Oh, I’m so excited to see Ashira reappear in your verse. And to see her win!

Thank you, JAJ, for my first Victor! Returning the favor is kind of out of my control ;)
goldie031 chapter 25 . 8/30/2018
Whoa, I wasn’t expecting Adira to go down! I really thought she’d win. But I’m super excited to see this final two between Ashira and Sidney. Your fight scenes have been great in this story, and I can’t wait to see who comes out on top.
RoadieMcRoadface chapter 25 . 8/30/2018
...phew. That was quite a chapter. Even when she was weakened, Adira fought HARD. I had a slight feeling that Sidney and her would duke it out at some point. Best of luck to the final two, and I'll be on the edge of my seat until the next chapter comes out!
goldie031 chapter 24 . 8/29/2018
This was a nice and action packed chapter! I’m super excited to see how this story ends up. You’re so close!
RoadieMcRoadface chapter 24 . 8/28/2018
This is getting really tense now...
RoadieMcRoadface chapter 23 . 8/27/2018
Oh nooo, Alexis ;-; I seriously liked her - she was very much her own person, wouldn't be subjugated by anyone or anything. Thanks LongingForRomeo for her! Skilled fighter as well, but we all knew it would be tough to beat Adira. I had a feeling from the start that the alliance would fall apart and it has done so in spectacular fashion. Wonder what this means for Adira, will it cost her or can she make a clutch comeback?
RoadieMcRoadface chapter 22 . 8/27/2018
Wow, Sidney's playing with fire, but he seems very methodical and textbook in his planning so it works out. Good to see him showcasing more of his skills.
goldie031 chapter 23 . 8/27/2018
This was a fabulous fight scene between Adira and Alexis! I've said for a while that Adira was the character to beat, and this did not prove me wrong. But Adira is now in trouble: seriously injured and no allies. I wonder if she'll be able to come back from this...
goldie031 chapter 22 . 8/27/2018
This was a clever move on Sidney's part! I feel like it was dangerous as well, but certainly clever. I hope for his sake he can make his supplies last :)
goldie031 chapter 21 . 8/25/2018
I liked this chapter! Of course I like that it included Ashira, but I love the way you brought out some of the key aspects of her personality. There's still a bunch to go, but how many featured tributes are still alive? That's more of the key in my eyes. Either way, I'm very excited for it. Nice work!
RoadieMcRoadface chapter 20 . 8/24/2018
Man the hotel is just a death trap huh? To be fair that was kind of to be expected. Great work by the way on getting chapters out so regularly!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
interesting make a character calle wue kong
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »